What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diagnose my Plants

ChenBenTz

My plants have been flowering for about 6 weeks, and they're not doing very well.

The buds are rather small, and the tips of the leaves look burned even though I rarely add nutrients.

I'm running a 1000w HPS in a 70L Hydro container w/120L reservoir attached.

Nutrients are House & Garden Cocos, 2ml per liter as per their charts, w/RO water.

Appreciate the help!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Growing in dwc/recirculating right?

The canna coco formula is blended to have minimal potassium because coco coir releases potassium over time.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Potassium sulfate powder (sulfate of potash/SOP same thing) would be my recommendation, Canna says there Canna Coco doesnt need more silica so potassium silicate probably not as ideal.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
70litre container of coco. Did you build a sufficient root ball ? how long did you veg the plant for. ??
I belive it's over watering due to roots not fully colonised the container. so the plant exhibits over fert issues.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
My plants have been flowering for about 6 weeks, and they're not doing very well.

The buds are rather small, and the tips of the leaves look burned even though I rarely add nutrients.

I'm running a 1000w HPS in a 70L Hydro container w/120L reservoir attached.

Nutrients are House & Garden Cocos, 2ml per liter as per their charts, w/RO water.

Appreciate the help!

I'm not familiar with your nutrients that you are using. Most of the nutrient lines that are out there, most folks use half of what the nutrient lines feed charts say. I don't know if that would apply to you nutrients or not.

Do you know what your nutrients PH is, or the ppm/ec of your nutrient solution?

Are you nutrients for coco? I have no idea how nutrients that are formulated for coco would work for DWC or any other hydroponic systems.