What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bye bye Sessions!!!!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Don't forget Pete Sessions.Pete was one the most fervent anti-cannabis dicks in government.He lost his senate seat in this election.

WOOOOHOOO!

Who says there is no justice in the world anymore?

igrowone

Veteran
finally the fossil is back in its shell
never should have been let out
and jeff? cannabis is getting legal and you did nothing effective to stop it?
take that to your final resting place with you

Superauto

finally the fossil is back in its shell
never should have been let out
and jeff? cannabis is getting legal and you did nothing effective to stop it?
take that to your final resting place with you

He tried to stop a tsunami.
2018 has been great but I think 2019 and 2020 will become even better :tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He will soon be busy making Keebler cookies with the other elves where he belongs. No pot cookies though.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see him gone. Need to research the new incomer now. Maybe this is key to the turning point of having sensible reform. I'm really not for the concept of a regulated environment for cannabis. It should be DE-regulated entirely, but that takes the only reason they are doing this - tax dollars gained through regulation.

For me, "legalization" as it's been called, though it is merely regulation, has been very bitter sweet. I don't see the end goal really being accomplished, until there are zero platforms that exists through which an individuals freedom is at risk, we are still really just compromising freedom for taxable income.

Statistically, it is better to pass a law and reform it, than it is to try and pass a perfect law. That aside, we've been nothing but statistics for the government for the last 80 years and suddenly, we are a valuable commodity that needs to be integrated into the economy.

All that tells me, cannabis has been creating too much freedom of choice and is now firmly in the targets of the social and monetary elite.

dank.Frank

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just another step in the right direction....One downfall.....prices. Hopefully the whores that give it away will catch something....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prices aren't a problem if you learn to grow better product. You might just need a more refined client base.

Prices were never accurate due to prohibition in the first place. This adjustment period shouldn't be necessary because the price was artificially inflated to begin with.

Produce better or scale up to produce more. Or do both. Or else get left in the dust. Or just be happy with having your own worry free stash and dust off the resume.

dank.Frank

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
you are right....thanks so much for the advice....I will truly try and do better....