What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

7thson

Working on the outdoor gardens.Cutting down some dill plants that have been going since last September.:plant grow:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Happy Easter Weekend. Raining here. Processed kief today. Will press half of it and Mrs Pute is gonna make a topical with the rest. Really helps out on the arthritis. This time I told here to put in some eucalyptus oil to tone down the smell. Last batch I could smell her 20 minutes before she came in the room.....

Daughter and SIL are over for the holiday. Party time.....

N

nordie

grouse weather here as well, something in the air? having a cold one or two.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Fasting for a colonoscopy tomorrow, have to start drinking the stuff in a couple hours. It’s a nice day outside but I’m going to have to stay close to the house. I’m hungry as hell...

packerfan79

Veteran
Worked 10 hours, another 2 hours trying to figure out why my brakes are squeaking to high hell. Turns out the idiot mechanic bent a tab on the dust shield in just enough to rub on the back of the rotor. That's what I get for taking the easy way out and paying someone else to do it. The mechanic couldn't figure it out. He's telling me it must be the wheel bearings, fuck that dude.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning gang. Sounds like a MASH unit in here.....bwahahaha.....

No health issues for me, at least today, I have garden issues. Flushing, trimming and tea day. Looks like I will be done in about 8 hours. Oh well. part of doing what we do. Some days are easy and some are....well, not hard but time consuming.

Get that knee done Sunshine....it won't go away just get worse.

Colonoscopy...yuk. Sorry Ester....I just had my second done a couple of years ago. Cleaner than kleenex!! I am good to go for years.

Good luck fishing Buzz...I should be with you.....lakes and rivers are still frozen here. Another week or so.

Good mechanics are hard to find, especially one's you trust Packerfan. Hope things work out.

Off to the salt mine.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Getting ready to go get reamed, drinking the last of the poop juice. After today I don’t they have left no part of me untouched...