What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
same with surf boards, length and weight are big factors
plus how the rails engage
i hope you find a good deal, maybe ou can also check out the recreation stores and their end of season sales
when are you thinking you can get back out, its not the kind of thing where if you have a decent hill behind the house you could just get in some time?
i actually deep fried the zuchinni in a wet batter, dipped in ranch
it was awesome and decadent plus sprinkle some old bay on them and fried zuchinni is the best
i love to read and i still read real books
i like reading things online, news, financial stuff, there is this pot forum i enjoy :)
but i like to read
hope you are having a great day and are enjoying your week
cant wait for the action to kick off this sunday!

Fiddynut

same with surf boards, length and weight are big factors
plus how the rails engage
i hope you find a good deal, maybe ou can also check out the recreation stores and their end of season sales
when are you thinking you can get back out, its not the kind of thing where if you have a decent hill behind the house you could just get in some time?
i actually deep fried the zuchinni in a wet batter, dipped in ranch
it was awesome and decadent plus sprinkle some old bay on them and fried zuchinni is the best
i love to read and i still read real books
i like reading things online, news, financial stuff, there is this pot forum i enjoy :)
but i like to read
hope you are having a great day and are enjoying your week
cant wait for the action to kick off this sunday!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I think the snowboard and surfboard comparison is very accurate. Way up on the mountains in the really deep powder you need a bigger board to "float" in the snow. In the freestyle park your riding on hard pack that is groomed and you need a shorter board for all the spinning you do off kickers and in the pipe. The downhill racers need a really stiff board with really sharp edges for cutting back and fourth on the packed and sometimes icy snow.
With the bitter cold weather coming this weekend its going to be a bit before I go riding again. Maybe next weekend if I get a board and it warms back up.
I certainly could go riding at one of the hills where the kids around here go sledding. The problem with that is they are really small and boring and you get all sweaty walking back up just to get a few second ride back down. Its a lot of work and not too much fun and snowboard boots aren't great for climing in, not nearly as bad as downhill ski boots though.
Battered, deep fried zucchini is great! I've had what they call tempura battered veggies with zucchini and loved it. There was a place in Oakland called Sparky's giant burgers that had killer burgers and tempura. I don't care much for fish but the traditional Wisconsin Friday night fish fry is battered cod and all I can taste is the the batter and tartar sauce and I can eat plenty of that!
I use to read a lot more and really need to find time to fit more of that in my life. I got a couple of new books for my birthday last year and barley opened the cover. Maybe we could figure out a way to add a couple more hours to the day so I can have time to do more of what I want.
Just a couple more days and were on to the weekend brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
super bowl weekend brother! for me its pretty much a religious holiday
what books did you get? i like to read everything
i really like a tempura style batter (usually a thin rice flour or corn starch mix kept ice cold) and incorporate some of the tech into my fry ups
thats cool there is a sled hill close by that the kids go to, i remember we used to ride a lot in canyons and you would find jumps and fun trails where people bermed up the corners
a while back there was this one trail called flight line close by that was insane with bigger and bigger jumps as you went down the hill
/i would take the first few but at the end im riding the "outs" because the jumps are just way too burley
hope your week is winding down and you are all set for a great weekend
did you ever decide what you and your brother are going to do for the big game?

Fiddynut

Happy Friday pop_rocks!
The weekend is almost here and not a minute too soon. Im excited for the game but still a little bummed because I thought my team would be there this year.
My wife got me a book about about the formation of the band Tool and Maynards autobiography A Perfect Union of Contrary Things for my birthday and I've got a book about the early days of the Grateful Dead to read as well. I want to read more but have a hard time finding the time and if I try to read in the evening I fall asleep after just a couple of pages.
Sledding is very popular with kids around here and I think its even more popular with patients who get a break from being cooped up indoors with the kids in winter. When I was a kid my mom would send my brother and I out to the sled hill all the time. It seems like we got more snow back then and in the last few years we often don't have enough snow for sledding. The last month or so that hasn't been a problem as we've been getting plenty of snow. And now that the cold is here it won't be melting any time soon. Next few days are going to be very cold with highs between zero and single digets above and night time lows in the double digits below zero.
The flight line trail you describe reminds me of the downhill trail at Alpine Valley called swoops and woops. Some of the kickers get so big that you better be a great rider and have a full suspension bike or its going to end in tears. I mostly stay off that trail and ride the cross country course but I had to try it a couple of times and had to roll the big hits. With my hard tail bike it wouldn't end well to be aggressive and I could end up getting drug out of there in an ambulance.
I've got a nice pork loin for the game and we will plan plenty of snacks.
What's on your menu?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happenign brother! happy saturday
are you ready for some football?!
i tihnk im just going to get a take out pizza for tomorrow
its just going to be me so ill just get a med pizza, maybe get a couple so i will have some variety
/plus i dont mind the left overs
sounds like you guys will have some snow on the ground for a while there
it would almpost be worth it to bring a shovel to the hill and build out your own jumps
i used to build some locally but that was a long time ago, now the rangers will collapse any jumps you make
you arent kidding about some jumps being all in, the flight line eventually got shut down because i heard some kid got really hurt there; i think i know the jump he ate it on and those bottom ones were no joke
im going to have to look for that tool book! it sounds like a great read
historical books are fun too and im sure it would be fun to read about the history of the dead'
there is this book called thai stick you might like, all about the pot smugglers from the 60-70's
hope you are having a great weekend and enjoy the big game my man!

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Jungle mates,

Hope everyone is doing well. Getting excited for the big game. Got a couple racks of ribs going in the smoker. We usually go to my parents for the game, but work is crazy busy i just want to chill. so we are staying home. The bro in law is coming for the game.

The weather is pretty nice today, hopefully it will be nice tommorow. I am hoping to have a few drinks and a couple fatties, maybe I will eat the little bit of fungus I got.

The garden is chugging along nicely. Starting week 5 today.

@Fiddynuts, I love sledding with the kids. I bet you guys had a blast as a kid sledding the days away.

Hope you guys have a super superbowl Sunday. I am wishing I took Monday off but, I got 2 jobs that have to go out Monday, so duty calls.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend and got whatever you wanted to do done. My goal for the weekend was to not leave the house on Sunday and I achieved that. On Saturday after work I got my grocery shopping done so in wouldn't have to go.out Sunday morning. I'm glad I did because it was even colder than was forecasted. It was still 12 below zero mid to late morning and I don't think it ever even got to zero in the afternoon. I've said it before and ill say it again I despise the super cold arctic weather we sometimes get and I can't wait for this to be over. It looks like forecast is for single didget highs for the next week. But the days are getting longer and spring will eventually get here!
Did anyone enjoy the game yesterday? I haven't heard one good thing said about the game or the halftime show. I must say that the Packers looked way better against the Buc's in the game a couple weeks ago then the chiefs did yesterday. Maybe Tampa Bay is that good, and it never hurts to get some calls going your way. I just wish the game would have been more entertaining and closer.

@pop_rocks. Did you get your fill of football? Even if the game wasn't the best there sure was plenty of pre game coverage. Seeing all the people outside wearing t-shirts during the per game shows was nice and gave me some hope that it will warm up here eventually.
How was your pizza?
My bro and I made a couple of flatbread style pizzas for pre game lunch yesterday. Between those and the hot appetizers he brought over we were eating great! He brought some smoked ribs which were very good and not covered with sauce just a nice spicy dry rub. He brought some delicious smoked chicken wings too as well as some bourbon glazed meatballs which were really good. Im usually not much of a wing guy but these were done right, juicy and also not covered in sauce but dry rubbed with a chilli lime rub.
We use to make jumps all the time when we went sledding. I've broken my nose eating it hard off jumps on the snow a few times when I was a kid. Sometimes another kid would come and hit the jumps we would build and if they would crash sometimes their dad would come and knock the jump down. We would build another one right away or go to another part of the hill where we could get away with it. These days I'm sure there are more dads knocking down jumps and wrecking peoples fun in the name of safety than back in my day.
That thai stick books sounds great ill have to check it out!
I hope your week is off to a good start buddy!

@packerfan. Im glad to hear that all is well with you.
How did your ribs turn out? I hope they were awesome!
We had great times sledding as kids. It was a great way to get some exercise and get out of the house in winter. We would meet up with all of our friends from the neighborhood and see who was faster or could jump the farthest. As we got to.be in our teens we might grab a couple of beers from the fridge or some pepper ment schnapps from our patients liquor cabinet and take that to the hill with us!

packerfan79

Veteran
Greetings friends.
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend and got whatever you wanted to do done. My goal for the weekend was to not leave the house on Sunday and I achieved that. On Saturday after work I got my grocery shopping done so in wouldn't have to go.out Sunday morning. I'm glad I did because it was even colder than was forecasted. It was still 12 below zero mid to late morning and I don't think it ever even got to zero in the afternoon. I've said it before and ill say it again I despise the super cold arctic weather we sometimes get and I can't wait for this to be over. It looks like forecast is for single didget highs for the next week. But the days are getting longer and spring will eventually get here!
Did anyone enjoy the game yesterday? I haven't heard one good thing said about the game or the halftime show. I must say that the Packers looked way better against the Buc's in the game a couple weeks ago then the chiefs did yesterday. Maybe Tampa Bay is that good, and it never hurts to get some calls going your way. I just wish the game would have been more entertaining and closer.

@pop_rocks. Did you get your fill of football? Even if the game wasn't the best there sure was plenty of pre game coverage. Seeing all the people outside wearing t-shirts during the per game shows was nice and gave me some hope that it will warm up here eventually.
How was your pizza?
My bro and I made a couple of flatbread style pizzas for pre game lunch yesterday. Between those and the hot appetizers he brought over we were eating great! He brought some smoked ribs which were very good and not covered with sauce just a nice spicy dry rub. He brought some delicious smoked chicken wings too as well as some bourbon glazed meatballs which were really good. Im usually not much of a wing guy but these were done right, juicy and also not covered in sauce but dry rubbed with a chilli lime rub.
We use to make jumps all the time when we went sledding. I've broken my nose eating it hard off jumps on the snow a few times when I was a kid. Sometimes another kid would come and hit the jumps we would build and if they would crash sometimes their dad would come and knock the jump down. We would build another one right away or go to another part of the hill where we could get away with it. These days I'm sure there are more dads knocking down jumps and wrecking peoples fun in the name of safety than back in my day.
That thai stick books sounds great ill have to check it out!
I hope your week is off to a good start buddy!

@packerfan. Im glad to hear that all is well with you.
How did your ribs turn out? I hope they were awesome!
We had great times sledding as kids. It was a great way to get some exercise and get out of the house in winter. We would meet up with all of our friends from the neighborhood and see who was faster or could jump the farthest. As we got to.be in our teens we might grab a couple of beers from the fridge or some pepper ment schnapps from our patients liquor cabinet and take that to the hill with us!

Hey Fiddynuts,

The ribs were fantastic.

I wish my kids lived in a world like we did. We used to take off, and be gone all day. We freak if the kids get out of our sight. I remember going to mt. Baldy to sled as a kid with my uncles, they were teenagers when I was born. They always took me and my cousin places. Hopefully when we move, it will be to a small town where things are safer, and kids can have fun without constant surveillance.

How's the garden doing?

The concensus is the game sucked. But the grub was great.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brothers! glad to hear you guys had a fun weekend
even if the football wasnt what you wanted you guys both ate good and i hope the game was enjoyable enough
i kept waiting for the chiefs to come back so it wasnt till the 4rth qtr that the game lost its flavor
i too was hoping it would have been a much closer game, but the tampa defense looked like it was playing at another speed
mahommes did the best he could but it jus wasnt enough to beat tom brady riding a monster defense

freaking a fiddy! that sounds iike a royal spread right there and be sure to let your brother know i tip my hat to him bringing the grinds
flatbread pizza is a great idea man! its a fun and easy crust that taste really good
the real fun is the toppings? what did you guys like to put on your pizzas
like you said, warmer days are just ahead and i hope you have a great day brother!

you are so right about how things used to be better back in te day for kids, p'man
we could go out and be kids, get dirty and explore
hope those ribs turned out nice and you and the fam all had a great sunday
any plans for the weekend?

Fiddynut

Hey Fiddynuts,

The ribs were fantastic.

I wish my kids lived in a world like we did. We used to take off, and be gone all day. We freak if the kids get out of our sight. I remember going to mt. Baldy to sled as a kid with my uncles, they were teenagers when I was born. They always took me and my cousin places. Hopefully when we move, it will be to a small town where things are safer, and kids can have fun without constant surveillance.

How's the garden doing?

The concensus is the game sucked. But the grub was great.
Good afternoon Packerfan.
It sure was a different world back then. There is a whole generation of people who don't know what its like to be out of contact with the world for any amount of time. When the phone was connected to the wall with a cord we were much more free to explore the world. We never thought twice about how someone would contact us when we went home and it there was something important we would get the message when we did return. Now days if you don't return someone's text right away people get all worried and start thinking the worst. I hope you find a nice quiet place to move when the time is right. There are still plenty of small towns all over the country that are great places to live a more simple life, not just like the old days but close.
The jungle is chugging along pretty nicely. Im about a week from chopping another round of gorilla bubble. I've run her twice in a row now and I think I'm getting the best run so far of her this time. I trimmed up the bottom a bit this time and it seems to a e made a big difference up top. Like she had a lot more energy to get fat up there. Up next will be a couple clones of seed plants that I popped a few months ago and haven't flowered out yet. Its Bodhi chem91jb X snow lotus. I ran a few from this pack a couple years ago and wasn't impressed but I had a few beans left and figured I'd give her another try.
Im glad your Superbowl meal turned out good, bad football is much better with great food!

Fiddynut

happening brothers! glad to hear you guys had a fun weekend
even if the football wasnt what you wanted you guys both ate good and i hope the game was enjoyable enough
i kept waiting for the chiefs to come back so it wasnt till the 4rth qtr that the game lost its flavor
i too was hoping it would have been a much closer game, but the tampa defense looked like it was playing at another speed
mahommes did the best he could but it jus wasnt enough to beat tom brady riding a monster defense

freaking a fiddy! that sounds iike a royal spread right there and be sure to let your brother know i tip my hat to him bringing the grinds
flatbread pizza is a great idea man! its a fun and easy crust that taste really good
the real fun is the toppings? what did you guys like to put on your pizzas
like you said, warmer days are just ahead and i hope you have a great day brother!

you are so right about how things used to be better back in te day for kids, p'man
we could go out and be kids, get dirty and explore
hope those ribs turned out nice and you and the fam all had a great sunday
any plans for the weekend?
For sure it was a successful weekend. I was hoping to see a comeback from KC too but they just couldn't get it going. That TB defence looked great, just like in the NFC championship game. I think the NFC championship was a better game and Green Bay was never out of it and had a chance right up until the last seconds. Its always interesting to see what teams are doing now that the off-season is in full swing. What do you think of the Rams getting Stafford? He has to bean upgrade over Goof?
It was a great spread and I'm glad my bro brought over a lot of it. I usually get busy with all the cooking and prep. Sometimes I get so busy cooking that I miss parts of the game or whatever we are watching. And even more importantly the stuff he picked up was really good. Im sometimes sceptical of a lot of pre prepared food but this was spot on.
We put diced pepperoni and onions on the pizza. I was going g to put green olives on too but couldn't find any in the cupboard. We cooked them on the stone on the kamado bbq.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
pizza on the grill is great and putting a stone on the grate is brilliant move man!
i used to make bbq pizzas on the grill, but i would oil up the dough so it wouldent stick
it sounds like a fantastic spread
great idea trimming up some of the lower growth
i agree that it makes the tops a little fatter and you can also aviod some problems associated with poor light penetration/ humidity near the bottom
plus you will be more than thankful when it comes time to trim, its fun trimming up the big stuff and you wont have as much pop corn to mess with
thats a great point about how the playpoff game was better than the super bowl
thats oftne the case, especially considering how the nfc teams play each other more frequently
hope your week is off to a great start and you have a fun weekend ahead of you
got any plan for valentines day?

Fiddynut

pizza on the grill is great and putting a stone on the grate is brilliant move man!
i used to make bbq pizzas on the grill, but i would oil up the dough so it wouldent stick
it sounds like a fantastic spread
great idea trimming up some of the lower growth
i agree that it makes the tops a little fatter and you can also aviod some problems associated with poor light penetration/ humidity near the bottom
plus you will be more than thankful when it comes time to trim, its fun trimming up the big stuff and you wont have as much pop corn to mess with
thats a great point about how the playpoff game was better than the super bowl
thats oftne the case, especially considering how the nfc teams play each other more frequently
hope your week is off to a great start and you have a fun weekend ahead of you
got any plan for valentines day?

My kamado is also a perfect pizza oven. The stone makes for a nice hot surface to get the crust nice and crispy and its so well insulated that it holds plenty of heat for an even cook. I can keep the temp anywhere between 200 and 700 degrees which is good for just about any recipe. Another added bonus is it allows your oven to be free to.do other things, in this case to keep the other food warm. I would use the kamado for.anything I would use the oven for, some people even bake pies and cakes in them!
This is the first time I've trimmed up the bottoms of the gorilla bubble. I never thought I needed to before because the buds are frosty all the war to the bottom. But last harvest I noticed that I was spending a lot more time training the bottom buds and it getting much yield from down there. You had mentioned in a post that part of why you trim up the plant is because it makes it easy to trim so I figured I'd try it. She seems to be responding really well to it but I'll know in a couple weeks when its all in jars.
It did seem like Tampa Bay was destined to win the super bowl. For weeks they talked about how no team had been able into get into a Superbowl at their home stadium and how special it would be to win it. They had a lot of people pull!ing for them and they are very talented. They played both green bay and KC in the regular season so they had a good idea how to game plan. No way to deny they were the better team in both the championship game and the Superbowl.
We don't really do.Valentine's day but the wife has a birthday this week so we are celebrating that with a meal cooked by me for her. She wants salmon so I'm going to give cooking that a shot. I don't like the taste of it so ill have to follow a recipe. She does decorate for Valentine's day but because her is so close we just have the one more important celebration. Both of agree that Valentine's day is a hallmark holiday created for selling cards, jewelry and chocolate, not that there is anything wrong with that.
I hope.your having a great week too buddy!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh thats cool that your wife has a birthday coming up! thats her special holiday
salmon on the grill is good, just wrap in some foil and put in some lemon slices and herbs, salt and pepper
making fish on a wood plank is popular right now but i would just use foil
/fish tends to fall apart on the grill, especially if it dosent have the skin on
another cool thing would be to make a nice sauce to go over the fish, even something simple
/what flavors does she like
cant wait to hear how the plants turn out
trimming up the bottom helps the tops get a little fatter too plus its nice when you want to get a good air flow going
but the real pay off is in the trimming
hope your week is wrapping up nicely man! hope you have a great weekend

Fiddynut

oh thats cool that your wife has a birthday coming up! thats her special holiday
salmon on the grill is good, just wrap in some foil and put in some lemon slices and herbs, salt and pepper
making fish on a wood plank is popular right now but i would just use foil
/fish tends to fall apart on the grill, especially if it dosent have the skin on
another cool thing would be to make a nice sauce to go over the fish, even something simple
/what flavors does she like
cant wait to hear how the plants turn out
trimming up the bottom helps the tops get a little fatter too plus its nice when you want to get a good air flow going
but the real pay off is in the trimming
hope your week is wrapping up nicely man! hope you have a great weekend
Happy Friday pop_rocks.
I've been watching YouTube vids on grilling salmon and getting some good ideas. She has a miso seasoning she likes so ill be using that and a little garlic brown butter to finish it. I like the foil suggestion but she likes grill marks so I'm going to start it skin side up right on the grill for just a couple of minutes and then flip it on to some foil to finish it skin side down. She also wants asparagus and gnocchi for her sides. Im doing a pan fried gnocchi with garlic butter and parmiesan. Im sure it will be good and ill be putting a steak on the grill for me to eat.
Im really looking forward to this next harvest too. The GB isn't too leafy and should be a pleasure to trim without any larfy bottom buds to deal with. I think I got just about the most out of her quality wise last time I ran her. She is just as healthy this time so the quality should be just as good and I'm hoping a little more yield too. I love this GB more and more every time I run her!
So what are you planning for the weekend now that football is over for the year? Its still going to be too cold to do much outside here so Im not sure what ill be up to. I guess there is super cross racing on Saturday night and the Daytona 500 on Sunday if you like NASCAR. I can get into it sometimes but other times it puts me to sleep. Super cross is fun and usually pretty exciting, if you like motorcycle racing. Whatever you do this weekend I hope you have a good time buddy!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sound awesome man! gnocchi is one of my favorites and i want to try making my own one of these days
/they are just potatoe dumplings
i usually go with a butter and cheese too, it all sounds so good
i hope she has a great birthday man and you enjoy making her this feast!
its weird because i kind of come from the old school where nice fat buds are better than normal sized flowers
i am not talking about big old branches per se' (the "donkey dicks*" or yore) but i like a nice fat bud off the top of the plant
it sounds like you have this train dialed! do you have more seeds/ cuts or are you going to move on to another line next?
im not really into motor sports so i just enjoy being outside and hiking more during the spring/ summer months
ive been putting in some time at my mom place building her garden spaces and stuff like that and im going to start getting back out into the wild to do some camping now that the covid restrictions are being eased
you have a great friday my man and i hope your wife has a great birthday

*sometimes the really big buds can have this huge stem in them, but they are super impressive to look at

Fiddynut

that sound awesome man! gnocchi is one of my favorites and i want to try making my own one of these days
/they are just potatoe dumplings
i usually go with a butter and cheese too, it all sounds so good
i hope she has a great birthday man and you enjoy making her this feast!
its weird because i kind of come from the old school where nice fat buds are better than normal sized flowers
i am not talking about big old branches per se' (the "donkey dicks*" or yore) but i like a nice fat bud off the top of the plant
it sounds like you have this train dialed! do you have more seeds/ cuts or are you going to move on to another line next?
im not really into motor sports so i just enjoy being outside and hiking more during the spring/ summer months
ive been putting in some time at my mom place building her garden spaces and stuff like that and im going to start getting back out into the wild to do some camping now that the covid restrictions are being eased
you have a great friday my man and i hope your wife has a great birthday

*sometimes the really big buds can have this huge stem in them, but they are super impressive to look at

I've only had gnocchi one time before and that was just a few months ago. My wife first had them when she was in Italy about 10 years ago. My Sicilian family never made them so they are probably from a different region of the country than my ancestors. Im trying to stay low carb so ill be going easy on them. Can't go wrong with butter and cheese!
I like the medium sized buds best. The big ones are sexy but problematic for me. I grow in a musty old basement and I've seen a little bud rot in some of the biggest buds I've grown. The GB never gets that big but I can have issues with other strains I've grown that are big and dense. I always top a couple of times so that I get more, smaller tops.
I keep a mom of the GB so I can come back to her when I like to. After back to back run of her I'm going to try something new next run. I got some free bee Bodhi seeds that are chem91Xsnow lotus that I got a couple of lady's from and have clones of them for the next run. After that it might be a run of cobra lips or back to the GB.
That's great that you are helping your mom with some garden spaces and getting some hiking in. Probably the last thing anyone needs is to spend more time in front of a TV. Im so looking forward to getting out for some activity. This arctic cold spell is lasting over two weeks which is a long time for this shit and as soon as its over I'm going to get back to some snowboarding and stuff like that.
I hope you have a great weekend brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening my man! hope you had a great weekend
did you guys celebrate your wifes birthday? how was it
i think gnocci is like polish or something like that but i could be wrong
but potatoe butter and cheese is always a winning bet
me and the ex made pizzas last night and i helped he move a new couch she got
she had it set up but it just dident look right, so after a few drinks and a couple hits...
du-dun da-dun
im ready to start moving furniture and shit
we ended up re arranging the whole livign room, but it looked a lot better
its funny you call it a musty old basement brother, i rember when you first fired up that musty old basement
musty basement is good because it can hold temps better and i doubt you hvae problems with air/temp/ humidity that bad
just think of all the fire that come out of that musty old basement! you keep on kicking that ass brother

Fiddynut

happening my man! hope you had a great weekend
did you guys celebrate your wifes birthday? how was it
i think gnocci is like polish or something like that but i could be wrong
but potatoe butter and cheese is always a winning bet
me and the ex made pizzas last night and i helped he move a new couch she got
she had it set up but it just dident look right, so after a few drinks and a couple hits...
du-dun da-dun
im ready to start moving furniture and shit
we ended up re arranging the whole livign room, but it looked a lot better
its funny you call it a musty old basement brother, i rember when you first fired up that musty old basement
musty basement is good because it can hold temps better and i doubt you hvae problems with air/temp/ humidity that bad
just think of all the fire that come out of that musty old basement! you keep on kicking that ass brother
I had a nice quiet weekend. It was bitter cold and I never had to leave the house. After 2 weeks of this deep freeze there looks to be some relief in sight with temps in the 30s forecasted for this coming weekend. I can't wait to get back outside for some disc golf and back on the snowboard.
We did celebrate her birthday and we had a nice quiet evening. The gnocchi, salmon and asparagus turned out great. Your right about it being easy to grill fish.
Today I'm making red beans and rice for us because today is lundi Gras or "fat Monday" and Mardi Gras is tomorrow. Even though we didnt go down south celebrating we decorated in the classic Mardi Gras colors and are going to have some fun with it.
Making pizza sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday evening! It was nice of you to help with moving the furniture. A couple.of.drinks and a smoke is a great way to loosen up. I hope the new furniture arrangement makes her feel more at home.
The basement is great at keeping a nice stable temperature. Humidity is kept in check with a dehumidifier in summer and drops really low in the winter with all this cold dry air but the plants seem to adapt to the low humidity. Its a good place to grow and I'm grateful to have it. Your right I'm happy with what I've been growing and have learned down there.
Im glad you had a nice weekend and I hope .your week is off.to a great start!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i bet you are ready to come out of hibernation now and looking forward to spring
enjoy the snowboarding when you can get out again
you can play disk golf in the snow? i guess as long as its not piled higher than the basket then you are good to go! and i wonder if you could do some sweet bounce/ skim shots off the snow?
/or does snow eat up the momentum like grass would
happy mardi gras and i hope you enjoy your red beans and rice! goes great with some nice sausages and king cake
im glad she had a great birthday
yeah man, the fish isnt that hard to make on the grill if you do some prep
so how did you end up making it?
got any plans for the week? hope you have a great day too brother and keep bringing the heat!

Latest posts

Latest posts