What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I rran out of photo space for my ICMAG name how do you...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
upgrade your account now? You used to be able to go to seedboutique and buy something that updated your account and gave you more space for pictures, but I can't find it anywhere.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I think you can send in 250 bucks and it will make you a lifetime member.

You can send the payment into the Bay.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea that is what I thought, but I believe you had to purchase it from the site don't want to just send over 250$ unless someone can verify, that is a lot of money for me right now I had 7$ for almost a month and it sucked before that too just got money again heh. It used to be in the gypsy section just want to make sure they are still doing it and how I can order it properly.

Hovz

i thought if u just donate u get more photo count idk maybe im wrong, might have to delete photos if u dont wanna spend 250??

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, I have no problem spending the money even though I need it. I would have not had roof over my head, transportation, nor a college education if not for this website so I can donate even though I am low on money right now. I have 4 threads and can't post pics to them and several betas coming up. I plan on being around for a long time so it is just an investment to me.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I was doing that as well trying to make a thousand of a strain I have been working on for server fund. Plants do not go into flower until 2 weeks from now though...heh. I am sure they have some process to do it though still hopefully.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh ok cool! It used to be on the boutique where you purchased it like a pack of seeds guess when the new site went up they did not add it back on. Thanks a lot!