What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KI0jMAF.jpg

Rvtij6h.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i watched an eagle snatch about a 11lb silver salmon out of the water from about 5 feet away...then totally stack into the water....swam out to the beach and turned around and glared at me as if to say "dont you dare laugh human or i will claw your eyes out!"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i watched an eagle snatch about a 11lb silver salmon out of the water from about 5 feet away...then totally stack into the water....swam out to the beach and turned around and glared at me as if to say "dont you dare laugh human or i will claw your eyes out!"

there's a spot in Funkley MN where bald eagles cross the highway (from the lake) to their nest up river on the other side, so many times w/fish in their talons, several times noticing they were yellow perch, an abundant game fish here, never saw the swoop & capture myself.......

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's a spot in Funkley MN where bald eagles cross the highway (from the lake) to their nest up river on the other side, so many times w/fish in their talons, several times noticing they were yellow perch, an abundant game fish here, never saw the swoop & capture myself.......
i was in a kayak so i actually got wet from the eagles wings dipping into the water before it crashed...

armedoldhippy

Veteran

never seen an eagle do it, watched ospreys do it many times, sometimes at fish i had just released. "SPLASH!" "holy SHIT!" LOL! :biggrin: scare the hell out of you if you didn't see the bird coming.:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I took this pic of one of several old stonework entrances to the Alhambra, in Cordoba, Spain in 2004...

I spent a full day exploring this old palace-fortress, which has such a diverse history...

Attachments

• Alhambra gate.jpg
    Alhambra gate.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts