What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Well, this isn't as old as that last pic, but this is a 1 gallon paint can of Jamaican lambsbread from only 45 years ago..

I bought half of the can for $8 in 1972..
I took this can off the shelf and pried off the lid, in an 8 ft.X 8 ft bamboo and tin roof shed, from about 100 cans...
The Jamaican guy told me that if I wanted some more, to just come back to his place in the hills and see him....I did!

Attachments

• jamaican ganja 1972.jpg
    jamaican ganja 1972.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 13

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When we get our famous ice storms it looks exactly like that here...

Except that we don't have yellow lines painted on our rural roads...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When we get our famous ice storms it looks exactly like that here...

Except that we don't have yellow lines painted on our rural roads...

is that right? is that to say you can pass a slower vehicle @ any time w/o lane warnings (yellow lines)? our roads are all 55mph unless in city, the wingnut drivers need guidance up here.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It's hard to make the yellow paint stick on gravel roads!:tiphat:

Attachments

• percy-sledge-true-love-travels-on-a-gravel-road-atlantic.jpg
    percy-sledge-true-love-travels-on-a-gravel-road-atlantic.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 14

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's hard to make the yellow paint stick on gravel roads!:tiphat:

I had a car just for fun on the gravel way back when (and of course trucks), otherwise I steer clear unless 100% necessary. bet its been 15 years since I last cruised our local class 5 freeways....... ;)

Last edited: