What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your honest opinion on Think Different's potency?

angelgoob

It's supposed to be a sativa high, but 20% ruderalis genetic.

People rated it on other places well, but maybe they just like weed and said I like.

I tried a cross of Super Skunk X Think Different and it was quite the stone and quite cerebral also at the same time, but not really a sharp focus, but defninitely some sort of flow.

I plan to cross it with SourAK. Just trying to create a multicola fast strain.

(sidenote: anyone trying feeding high N and and notice you can extend veg? I got a clear 10 days using urine)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It doesn't have any.

A good grower I know grew it out and it yielded great looked great and zero effect. If anything it made me un-high. After several bong hits it made me want to smoke a hit of real weed really bad.

angelgoob

So it is true. It's simply labeled medical and sativa daytime smoke because it's not potent.

Neither is my SourAk. One joint and you're good, but not super stoned.

I guess I am making a medical strain then guys. I only hope you're an indica smoker and sativa's don't hit you well. We've figured out this happens. C99 is reported to be slightly weak. It is, but potency doesn't replace it's properties of dancing and meditating.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Anyone reporting C99 to be weak, doesn't have a good representation of it or is having problems allowing it to fully express itself. ;)

angelgoob

Hey I would say it's 8 out of 10 maybe 8.5.

but to be stoned on it?

No big stone or hybrid high.

Sativa high. Low "indica" potency. Not noticeable by indica users sometimes.

It's my favorite strain Im trying to be real maybe I didn't get a good representation of it though.

angelgoob

C99 is like taking 1 gram of mushrooms along with a sip of yerba mate or green tea.

It truly is the best.

Not the best taste though, you ever try the grape pheno?

I want to make lemon c99 auto. For a social but creative high for crazy talks.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
So it is true. It's simply labeled medical and sativa daytime smoke because it's not potent.

Neither is my SourAk. One joint and you're good, but not super stoned.

I guess I am making a medical strain then guys. I only hope you're an indica smoker and sativa's don't hit you well. We've figured out this happens. C99 is reported to be slightly weak. It is, but potency doesn't replace it's properties of dancing and meditating.

c99 is soaring high. yer wrong on that one goob.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Joey Weed C99 was potent for sure. When needing to cut through any other buzz that's the jar I reached for.

angelgoob

Ok, so that helps a very lot Lester Beans. thank you.

Maybe it was just non-labeled that and it reminded them of C99?

No grape taste either.

Thanks for guiding me.

And yes I danced on C99, meditated, wrote down ideas. read a lot. Really motivating. Maybe it's the indica sativa effect. When you smoke indica and get up weed and claim to not feel it as much? No weed is really super potent to me. Last one that was potent was Pinneapple skunk.

edit: I am always thinking and dreaming. Just pollinated TD with SourAk. I also had the 9 in mind. Someone has fire99 and jack/99 auto. Not sure how much these take from it. I don't want to take a shortcut. people say 25% auto, then a breeder told me 3 to 5% auto and photo crossed. Eff.

Lucky 7

I'm growing some OG Kush by 2 different seed co. Hoping for some potency. As for C99, Benn growing it for 15 years. It's my go to pot, never disappointed. And don't plan anything, well, maybe after a drink you can fix a meal! I grew some think different years ago. Trash. Also the famed Iranian, what a load of crap!

angelgoob

Pepe le Pew (TD x SuperSkunk) was potent for me.

TD alone though. hmm.

well of course it doesn't have c99. hence me talking about the cross other than that. We're talking about two things. two different strains.

angelgoob

ok so I tried it.

*sigh*

not a good taste. average high. not a clean high. good for making jokes. make you weird. yea. makes you weird.

reminds me of the older weed lol that's been like cured correctly or something.

good new the seeds I made you can tell which ones have purple. The seedlings have purple tinges.

angelgoob

ya never grow it unless it's like for someone you hate. they'll keep on smoking and getting crazier and crazier. your basic psyops strain.

it gets you stoned, but it's like...an unlikeable kind of high. atleast it didn't make me sleep or anything? hmm

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Makes me wonder if anyone has analyzed the terpene profile yet. Everyone is different, so I wonder if there are minds which appreciate this particular combination. ??

Cure it for a bit and try it again?? 30-60, maybe 90 days??

angelgoob

I can see it getting better still, but there's a tinge of like THCV or something without a moderating cannabinoid..I think!

Man. Get a machine. Get the numbers. Ask the person what they felt. Analyze each strain and predict body/plant interaction and really zero in on terps/cbd/thc/thcv/cbn!

Atleast I've narrowed lemon down to a social high, but not with stronger ones which cause more energy and paranoia and isn't good for calming down.

People said they would create c99 auto. It's only fire99 and some jack/cindy stuff. Not c99 auto. You'd have to analyze as you said.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I agree with you angelgoob, think different has an effect that is just plain wierd. It's like I'm not high but maybe want to be really bad and since I'm not I'm grumpy. If that makes sense. Crap if you ask me. Who wants to smoke something that pisses you off?

Dog Star

Veteran
Hmmmm... maybe English folks.. they smoke Cheese that for me have bland potency,
think on Exodus cut.. Brightside i never tried and i cant comment on her...

also i get pissed from half potent weed or those that dont have proper happy"cheering" cannabionide profile while in same time balanced and potent as hell...

weak or not enough potent weed dont made me a Superman,cant fly high where i wish..