What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YouTube Continues Its Cannabis Purge and Nobody Knows Why

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
:off2:........ This thread has took a hard left since jump basically

Youtube videos are available to watch. It pops up some content may be inappropriate do you wanna cancel or click to proceed.

Anybody worried about any of there info beening sold by youtube, goggle, facebook, Instagram , whoever well....you might need to move into a cave. The world we live in is a internet driven, cutting edge technology type world. So if the firewall and security things offered to protect your id emit isn't enough, you might need to remove internet, cell phones, anything you are paranoid about one of these companies stealing your info. Some times paranoia will drive you crazy. We gotta take the measures to protect our info/etc and keep what is so valuable or important in a safe/vault that's locked up and no were near the internet. Cheers

watts

ohms
Veteran
A guy put his facebook data file on ebay. Turns out that it's not allowed and only Facebook can sell your data.

oldchuck

Veteran
I am surprised, Ring, that you would openly display such radical political un-correctness, or should I say incorrectness. I actually agree with some of your thinking but don't think you helping make a better world.

Sure, Jewish people are smart. However that cultural or genetic gift extends far beyond making money. Take your pick of fields from rocket scientist to skilled surgeon, to architect an builder. Also I've know a lot of Jewish left wing political activists and some pretty dumb ones too. Then there's Sheldon Addelson. Your generalization is too much of a racist cliche.

Define a stupid poor person. We are mostly composed of genetics and cultural environment. Are stupid people victims of their genetics or does their cultural environment turn them stupid? Your point of view is a prescription for a static society dominated by a few.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I'm not Googling for you. You make the claim, you provide the evidence. It's called the burden of proof.

Where's your evidence that this supposed global conspiracy controlled by leading Jewish families is real?

Google is not a source. No-name blogs are not good sources. Legitimate news organizations are good sources.
I figured it out. You listen to CNN!

troutman

Seed Whore
If Google owns YouTube and YouTube is having a Cannabis purge.

How long before Google say no more to the Gateway Drug?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
What pisses me off the most is that they got rid of the "educational" channels and left the trash intact. Typical in today's society. I got better things to do than watch people doing bong hits after bong hits with sub par content if any.

green404

Youtube videos are available to watch. It pops up some content may be inappropriate do you wanna cancel or click to proceed.

Anybody worried about any of there info beening sold by youtube, goggle, facebook, Instagram , whoever well....you might need to move into a cave.

The internet is a powerful global communication platform. Their are plenty of places, sites, platforms on the internet they do not harvest and sell your data. icmag-com is one of many.

When you use sites like youtube, etc they are making money somehow. They harvest your info and sell it. Read the TOS. They also give law enforcement and government entities free access to it. They do this because people don't care, don't realize and don't comprehend. It is not "paranoia" it is a business model, a very profitable one.

I don't need a cave. I make a living on the internet.

Reddit is also on a tear of censorship & shutting down entire subreddits for no good reason. They've banned the DISCUSSION of perfectly legal things, such as kratom vendors who operate out in the open in a legal fashion. They also shut down /r/CBDFlower & a bunch of pot-related subs. This happened at the same time as Youtube began their purge.

I suspect it's related to the passage of that stupid sex trafficking bill FOSTA or whatever. The way it was worded puts website owners at risk of liability for things that go waaay beyond sex trafficking. We need to be paying more attention to these freedom-limiting bills instead of worrying about what our stupid president is Tweeting.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Control if information and public sentiment IS money. LOL

Damn, people. Have NONE of you ever owned a business. For those of you who have not, the sole purpose it to make money. AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN.

I didn't do it. It's called capitalism.

geneva_sativa

well that may be the case for some people. . . seemingly required of corporations. . .but there are many business owners that are satisfied to get what they get and are contented to provide a service or product they feel is somehow helping or benefitting others in some way

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
well that may be the case for some people. . . seemingly required of corporations. . .but there are many business owners that are satisfied to get what they get and are contented to provide a service or product they feel is somehow helping or benefitting others in some way
:tiphat:Greed = Capitalism Democracy = Hypocracy!

In the end it is all censorship and dictatorship!

EvergreenState

Control if information and public sentiment IS money. LOL

Damn, people. Have NONE of you ever owned a business. For those of you who have not, the sole purpose it to make money. AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN.

I didn't do it. It's called capitalism.

At any cost? Maybe a totalitarian left wing government vibe is ok as long as the money is good. Maybe censorship is good too. It doesn't matter what they do as long as the money is good. Right?https://thefederalist.com/2018/01/12/dont-be-evil-google-is-trying-to-become-a-police-state/

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
:woohoo:***Some channels are back***:woohoo:

Not sure what "all is back" but some great educational channels I was following seem to ha returned :)

That being said, those that have returned, grabbed their content and set up back up channels as well. :dance013: Can't say I blame them!

Latest posts

Latest posts