What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

would it be ok to flush with fresh tap,then 2 gal of tao left out 3 days

I have salt build up.... would it be ok to flush with ph adjusted tap not left out then finish the flush with 2 gal of tap for each 5 gal pot that was left out 3 days... I don't have enough water to flush with out using tap water fresh from sink.. Ty

I water in a HR.. So I'll probably just flush with the tap then finish off with the tap left out 3 days. Hate flushing in flower but I'm sure I need to

w3rds

are you flushing nutes or leeching them? there is so much mixed terminology. ignore the "dont ph" advice because you can cause lockout if your ph is off, and only nitrogen is the only nutrient that is super flushable.

clown baby

you don't need to leave your tap water out at all. The level of chlorine used for disinfectant isnt harmful to plants. Some hydro growers go so far as to add extra chlorine to prevent pythium.