What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
me just made this for fun.. with no serious expectations.
moisture can cause some mold, and airtight hot environment also can make them rot.
specially if some seeds are damaged and not viable already. .--->decomposing.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Wish I could get my hands on some, lowryder unfeminized pollen. It's sold out everywhere. Im doing open pollination too. I prefer handpollination if possible. Subcool chucks pollen and still considers himself a breeder.
Thanks, it's a fun hobby. I like making crosses and seeing what sticks. Autos are tricky because you cant clone that elite keeper. :biggrin:

TrillOG

I'm trying but I can't get a male in any of the packs of regular autos.. Fingers crossed this springer and summer

jcloud777

I'm trying but I can't get a male in any of the packs of regular autos.. Fingers crossed this springer and summer
Same here, I like to save regular seeds. Than maybe, make feminized seeds afterwards. From the regular seeds I save. Idk what strain im run next. Maybe two dwarfs. An have some feminized spray ready again.

TrillOG

Yeah I'm positive they are regular autos. I had some red libanon, holyman, red dwarf, white skunk, and something else.. Can't remember.. I'm going to try these kush van stitches and tao blue berry this next time around I think I still got a couple holyman seeds left too.. Fingers crossed

Deprivation

I have stashes of regs from when I started out with alot of portal gear. Stone has bought a few hundred of my stone dragon regs for the site. I like to reverse and make fem seeds now... but it doesn't matter when you have 10 000 seeds, even if they are regs! Plant 4 in a pot and done, males tend to show earlier on most strains I have seen.

dendrophilly

:yeahthats
attachment.php

Bloody skunk x [bb headband x gigabud] regs:bandit:

Attachments

• 1551691446633-883703849.jpg
    1551691446633-883703849.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 28

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Tokarev T3, by Afterthought Autos.
It's been hit with femmed "Tsue" pollen. The 20%+ CBD, 8-9% TCH Canna-Tsu cut I (used to? Waiting on reveg. lol) have.

It all begins with a plant, and a little pollen... and a lot of time. lol :)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Nice combo!
Thanks, I'm looking forward to the cross. The Tokarev-T3 was sooo tasty and such dense heavy flowers. Seriously impressed, thanks. :)

Any plans to bring her back, or is there another "AfterThought Auto" strain with her terpene profile?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, Tokarev will be back, just as Tokarev T-3. Have a cross at the moment using Tokarev T-3 and a skunk hybrid. Awesome growth, powerful punch!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Douglas, thanks for kudos. Yep, many say we supersede others. We'll let you all be the judge. Meanwhile, making beans, waiting for spring! ;o)