What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Virgin1

Safe virgin1 for the other mate u gotta have 50 post to pm but would love to try sum the cuts u got of the different cheeses u got bro. Cheesegez urs look real nice mate she real stinky now

Cheers for the heads up fella , I best get me some posting done then lol
Chem d
Gg4
Forum cookies
Sour dub
Should be here soon can't wait to see how these elites compare to the beans I've been popping ,
Last run was my first of the elites did livers , blues , chiesel , the chiesel was banging on the intake side but the blues (middle ) and livers right of the tent were not so great think I buggered them up with to high temps I did a bit of reading up and read ESP on cheese strains they do best when tens are cooler that's when the smell and taste really comes out ? Does that sound right ?
Thanks

Mayhem84

Yh get posting ASAP i need them in my garden lol I got forum cookies had her bout year now but would love to try the rest on that list let us no how they grow if u want the cookies let me no mate can sort her 4 u

Virgin1

What's the forum cut like ?
Soon as I get my post up pm me fella I'm not great on computers lol ur welcome to any that I have :)

Virgin1

Does anyone remember an older thread there was a breeder trying to get b's cut to make a cross ? Did anything ever come of it ? Or is there any one who actually made a cross with a legit cut ? If so how did they compare

Cheesegez

Safe virgin1 for the other mate u gotta have 50 post to pm but would love to try sum the cuts u got of the different cheeses u got bro. Cheesegez urs look real nice mate she real stinky now

Thanks man yer stink like fuck can wait till chop time will keep you all posted

Peace

CG

Cheesegez

Yer I think he's name was chimera may be wrong tho he wanted to do some crosses with the real clones .. He may have it by now

Ganja baba

Veteran
Well when I grew all the cheeses and psycho's together, I thought the psycho-berry smelled and tasted the best/strongest. But I think that must be a matter of opinion.

I've given away and sprouted all 600 seeds I had. I gave some to seed bay too, to give out as freebies. My friend still has a few, if he ever pops them and gets a decent male I wanted to do a backcross, because we still have the cheese pheno clone.

Thanks mate, you too.

It would be great if he did have that nipple cheese. Maybe the last surviving cut of it, cos none of exodus or their associates have it anymore.

Would you know if it was nipple cheese if I got you some mate or you grew one out may be should should try the suicide to. , I value your a opinion when it comes to cheese that's for sure

lovelightpower

Veteran
Would you know if it was nipple cheese if I got you some mate or you grew one out may be should should try the suicide to. , I value your a opinion when it comes to cheese that's for sure

Yeah, I'd know what was what if I tried them. I'm willing to run them if need be.

Would love to see that nipple about if it was the real deal.

Virgin1

9a30pz.jpg
[/IMG]