What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the blue sat 2.2 xxxf'er selected male, pure blueberry sour/sweetness,,, (selected against other sexually stable phenos of blueberry/chem, dollar store perfume/lavender gum and chem/sweet)
stress tested mother approved, gettn healthy from me butchering it...

The structure in this line is locked in similar to my original sour b male but much more vigorous.
My blue line also shows high photo receptivity, the leaves tend to move very aggressively like solar panels toward the light and are very perky as opposed to sour b dinasour flopper leaves. If I spin him the leaves will quickly re adjust... its kinda cool lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DB short stocky 9 week pheno bonzaied clone bushes comin out of reveg, reveg from topping too much ha!

Droppin the pure blueberry on here too, could be a contender for that narcotic blueberry indica i wanna make.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool :tiphat:

funny you picked 2 strains that did nothing for me lol chucked them after the first run .
did that with the 818 headband that everybody raves about too lol

maybe its just my tastes are different than mosts :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean the blue sats? if so the 2.2 was not headbanger like we need/want at all! my first few selectios and filials changed it up big time from what that 2.2 was!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah the 2.2 & the blueberry , never liked either one .
glad to hear ya changed it that much , i thought it was mids at best lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see chuckin the blue sats but wait di you chuck the Deathstar too??? bahahahahahaha
People are offering fellatio for that cut

Dude, your on a level or few higher than most! Different strokes for different folks!

Edit-- ahhh ok,,,

ya the blue sat and blueberry i mention.... its not a blueberry. it is just a pure blueberry pheno of blue sat fxxxer!

anyhow blue sat couldnt stand alone for me but i liked a few traits.

All blueberry buds i tried is mids too, thats why i want to make a real one lol

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see chuckin the blue sats but wait di you chuck the Deathstar too??? bahahahahahaha
People are offering fellatio for that cut

Dude, your on a level or few higher than most! Different strokes for different folks!

Edit-- ahhh ok,,,

ya the blue sat and blueberry i mention.... its not a blueberry. it is just a pure blueberry pheno of blue sat fxxxer!

anyhow blue sat couldnt stand alone for me but i liked a few traits.

All blueberry buds i tried is mids too, thats why i want to make a real one lol

oh , i thought you had a true blueberry from DJ or somebody .

never had the deathstar ...... i wish !!! :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too bro! If my guy ever logs back on im gonna talk to him about it...

Ya the blue sat i selected is a pure blueberry sweet/sour stinker man... Im poretty damn stoked to see if it sticks in the f1...

Id love a glue with some fat blueberry bugs with some real potency...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First order of business when I move is to prepare a DB line for release. You would have thought it would be out by now ha.

Miraculous Meds

This cross looks really sweet. U guys haven't had the death star cut. Oh man. Heres what she can do by a so so grower like myself.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And heres a cross I did with her to a bb hybrid.

picture.php

Easy7

Veteran
Curious about guerilla double x tom hill haze. What do you figure pheno finishing times being? Having no info on the studd.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She pulls everything closer to 10 weeks. Being a wide cross f1 I'm thinking 10 to 13. It won't run 20 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts