What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minions of the Dark

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello :tiphat:
My name is SG1 and am affiliated with Sanctuary Gardens.
I have grown this wonderful plant for 33 years, and find the greatest pleasure in it's cultivation.

The Minions are a group of private, individual growers whom are on a quest to find gems hidden within tiger striped seeds.
They work closely with Sanctuary Gardens in testing new hybrids and reporting on every aspect of it's growth requirements, qualities, yields, etc.

The genetics used are both currently available at most seed banks, and rare cutting only strains, all combined in unique, one of a kind hybrids.

This project was started a year ago, elsewhere.
But the forum format at ICMag seems the most hospitable for such a project.

Sanctuary Gardens main goal is to create and refine lines that will appeal to all your senses (except hearing)
We concentrate on findings phenos that have it all.

Cannabis should be like a gourmet meal.
It should look beautiful, taste great, smell exotic and fruity, yield well, and above all, stone you to the bone.

Here is a brief list of mother lines used in this project.

Afgooey
A PNW gem in cutting only form.
Very rare original, supposedly based on a breeding similar to God Bud.(hearsay of course)
It's a very sweet, fragrant, indica dominant line that has not been used for breeding by many.

Jihad
This double afgany indica cross came from a breeding of seed brought from Afghanistan in the 70's.
A priceless mother of this line was bred to a male afghany line.
The male came out of a bag of pressed afghany weed that was imported along several kilos some of the best blonde hash ever.

The cross is a true high desert afghany with very high cold tolerance.
Pistols are very, very short, as an evolutionary adaptaion to morning frost in a high desert environment.
A very stoney, toxic weed.

Halo
An earlier cross using an old Romulan cut, Fem bred to BCBud Depot "The Purps" with a few late flower nanners (herm flowers)

Very unique in flavor and structure, fast growing an stoney as hell.

Goblin Girl
This was also fem bred using the Afgooey cut, crossed with a Blueberry x white widow female using late flower nanners.
Super frosty, dank blueberry and grape smell and flavors.
Some of the very best weed I've ever grown.
Also crossing well with other lines, and expect some great things from current crosses.

Some crosses being tested as follows.

Goblin Queen - Goblin Girl x Dark queen (The purps x Blackwater)
Nocturnal - Afgooey x Dark Queen
Overlord - Halo x Dark queen.
Halo - currently in 2nd cubing of a planned 6x inbreeding.

Really too many to list.

I welcome anyone to follow along, but please know that seed is Not Publicly available.
This is a private testing project done strictly for fun and the adventure of the hunt.

Lastly, I welcome all the minions back together.
You are the best friends and growers anywhere.

SG1

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Welcome to our home :)

We are certain there is plenty of room for all of you and hope you find this a happy place and make lots of new friends.

However, I really need you to read and understand the Terms of Use for this site... that way you will enjoy years of site membership and grow along with the International Cannagraphic community. We've been growing together for a decade or longer now, since many former Overgrow members have made this a home as well.

Happy growing, be well, and just ask me if you have any questions!

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
Hey SG, ill have my nocturnals dried and trimmed by next weekend to give you a smoke report. They where harvested this weekend. I let them go 9 weeks from budset. They where done. I germinated the seeds on July 1st out of 4 seeds 2 were females. Because i had no more supersoil i put both in a ten gallon panda film grow bag. Water only. Each a different pheno. One was shorter more compact indica structure the other was a bit stretchier more sativa but still overall indica. I did not top either, they didnt seem to need it. The shorter pheno had more purple in the leaves and buds it also has an overly ripe blueberry mixed with a skunk dirty locker stench too. It's very fragrant. The more open structure pheno has a mild but pleasant sweet grass flavor, rather similar to an afghani landrace. Have not smoked them yet but I will let you know.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Here is the logo for Sanctuary Gardens for sig lines.

EjuFQT3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EjuFQT3.jpg

And here is HALO 2X

IMG_20131029_111137.jpg

RAVNUS

IMG_20131029_111352.jpg

IMG_20131029_111409.jpg

GOBLIN GIRL

IMG_20131029_111428.jpg

Last edited:

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to our home :)

We are certain there is plenty of room for all of you and hope you find this a happy place and make lots of new friends.

However, I really need you to read and understand the Terms of Use for this site... that way you will enjoy years of site membership and grow along with the International Cannagraphic community. We've been growing together for a decade or longer now, since many former Overgrow members have made this a home as well.

Happy growing, be well, and just ask me if you have any questions!

Thank you for your welcome.
I remember you from OG.

I will re-read the TOU and apply all rules properly.
I will also gather more info about the Seedboutique and Seedbay usage and keep this a happy home.
SG

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Notice to all minions.
Please read terms of use for this site.

Especially

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.

17. Social events: Outside of events that take place in Amsterdam, 4:20 cup, High Times cup etc we do not condone, encourage, nor permit discussions for private meet-ups. It is our hope that members retain their anonymity afforded them through the use of this site. Any member who attempts to solicit or arrange meet-ups is subject to immediate banishment. It is ultimately up to each member to protect their own identity by remaining anonymous at all times. Posts pertaining to private meet-ups/social events via VM's, reported PM's, or events not approved by Admin will be deleted. If you wish to make known an event, you must contact Admin for event approval prior to posting.

Also for those whom are locked out of the PM system.

16. PM System: A minimum post count of 50 is required before being able to send/receive private messages, as well as use a custom avatar. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted and/or the post count of the turbo poster reset to 0 by admin as a warning. Repeated turbo posting will result in banning without warning. Due to previous abuses, all posts made within the Introduction Forum will not be included in member post count totals.

Thanks
SG

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
missed 7a:

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

pure1

We shall rise!! :muahaha:

One out of the two GG I germinated never sprouted..I know that's a given, but the other 9 I did had no problem either.

It was a rather small seed though.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
missed 7a:

7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Smartie pants :biggrin:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Dont know how to edit my post, so this'll be a doublepost..... sorry.

@Payoso: Is there a way for a breeding collective to have a private forum... perhaps invite only.... where people who already are working on a project can speak freely in private? just curious....

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Halo is strong and robust..... bur Rav's pistols and bud structure would make me recommend RAV if you have limited space.....

just my opinion.... both are strong growers that take abuse well.