What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DESTINY 2

B

bigganjabud

Well I've just downloaded it earlier today and I've been well and truly hooked people!

So I've got to give it atleast an 8/10 so far based on the fact I was playing it for about 20 mins before they took down the servers for maintenance for 7 hours!!

Lost 2 points for that but tbh it has gripped me by my short and curlys

What's your verdict?

Have you played it yet?

Are you thinking if getting it?

The way things are going it's renued an old love of the xbox for me but no doubt now as I've made this thread then I might as well keep you updated

Who knows if il be bored with it by next week

So here we go I'm opening the can of worms and asking everyone for there thoughts

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

I played the first game but to give a a 10/10?that's crazy.although I did like the first one.

It seems to have leveled out to a solid 9/10 bgb rating so far as meh it's a bit endless and ya can't exactly stop to roll a atogie

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm sure it's good but no game or movie deserve a perfect score.I liked it more than the recent COD games and I like the Rpg elements.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well,I don't know if I would say that.there's lots of decent games.but they just don't have an impact like the good ole days.the last game to blow me away was The Last Of Us.that's one of the best games I've ever played.but technically that's last gen so I guess that doesn't count but it's "new" to me.I still play games from the 90s

B

bigganjabud

Well,I don't know if I would say that.there's lots of decent games.but they just don't have an impact like the good ole days.the last game to blow me away was The Last Of Us.that's one of the best games I've ever played.but technically that's last gen so I guess that doesn't count but it's "new" to me.I still play games from the 90s

I went through a Wii u and a switch mate ya just can't get the story's like they used to

shithawk420

Veteran
Xenochronicles on the wii and switch has the best stories out right now.those games alone are worth getting the console for.my wii is modded so I can get all the games for free.there's lots of good games for wii.as soon as someone mods the switch it's gonna be a beast.

B

bigganjabud

Xenochronicles on the wii and switch has the best stories out right now.those games alone are worth getting the console for.my wii is modded so I can get all the games for free.there's lots of good games for wii.as soon as someone mods the switch it's gonna be a beast.

Lost interest after completing zelda lol

Mario kart got buried on the Wii u tho

Oh and what a disappointment bomber man was!

Sold it in the end as it wasn't doing anything for a while

shithawk420

Veteran
It's gonna be awhile before it gets good games.I've never touched or seen one irl but my brother says it's got a great UI.I personally don't play the popular Nintendo games.but there's tons of hidden gems on wii.the last story,arc rise fantasia,no more heroes etc are all great games and all I needed was the wii and an external hard drive and a computer to get to get hundreds of games free.but I guess I'm going off topic.But games are my thing and ive played and beat thousands of games so I know a thing or two.sorry for going off topic.I hope to play destiny 2 one day but I've got TONS of games to play first.too broke to play new releases

B

bigganjabud

It's gonna be awhile before it gets good games.I've never touched or seen one irl but my brother says it's got a great UI.I personally don't play the popular Nintendo games.but there's tons of hidden gems on wii.the last story,arc rise fantasia,no more heroes etc are all great games and all I needed was the wii and an external hard drive and a computer to get to get hundreds of games free.but I guess I'm going off topic.But games are my thing and ive played and beat thousands of games so I know a thing or two.sorry for going off topic.I hope to play destiny 2 one day but I've got TONS of games to play first.too broke to play new releases

I hear ya man

So urm xbox or ps

shithawk420

Veteran
Don't have an xbox.the only real reason I have a ps4 is the exclusives.they just blow xbox out of the water.although I hate psn and no back words compatibility.but it's all about the games anyway so ps it is.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Have also revisited Destiny 2 a few Days ago, it's much better now. Heroic Strikes are nice so far, sometimes a bit hard, but with the right Team it's ok. :D

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I have also been playing Destiny 2. It's hard to get 6 people around for a raid though, like herding cats.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm on PC sorry :( I don't think we can cross play either, and this seems like a game that would be decent in the PVE parts. Not sure how PVP would handle a controller vs mouse.

Latest posts

Latest posts