What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice cream -Paradise seeds

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I'd suggest you click on my animated He-man signature. That will take you to my thread "ALL ACCESS PASS". Lots of information there about Ice Cream and Opium from Paradise seeds. Some good pictures, smoke reports, etc. I love those two strains.

FYI: Ice cream is not only dank, it's psychedically strong. This stuff will put you down. It's also great for anxiety...a few puffs and you won't give a crap what's going on. Enjoy!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I'm gonna cream all over you....LOL.

I'm gonna cream all over you....LOL.

Don't click on He-Man in my sig. It doesn't take you anywhere you already aren't and the link is no longer active. Think about that for a second. LOL.

Thought I'd dust off this dusty old thread with a re-post of the F.A.M.I.L.Y. shenanigans today. The last three shots are ICE CREAM, the two prior are BUBBLE GUMMER. For your enjoyment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9zJBOqNhs

picture.php

No one's going to give it away
picture.php

They make it hard
picture.php

For the people today
picture.php

To get what you want
picture.php

You've got to do it yourself

Mr. Burgundy

I still have mine..

I still have mine..

Thanks for the inspiration - I found the female seeds I had,will run them outdoor next year in super soil.

Stay Classy!
"Shake shake ya rump" :laughing: