What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice cream -Paradise seeds

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
looking for some outdoor strains and ran across ice cream by Paradise. Anyone have experience with it?

Type: Indica/Sativa (60/40) Flowering time: 55-60 days indoors. Outdoors, early October (n.L.) Yield: 500 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors 500+ grams per plant Environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L.. Effect /Buzz: Trippy, equal head and body Smell/Taste: Creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine THC: 15-18% Price 5 pack Price 10 pack Ice Cream expresses a diversity of phenotypes, all of them producing a good, tasty smoke. The common theme is extreme rapid growth and vitality, with healthy large dark green leaves and profuse resin production. Another common theme is a smooth, creamy taste that reminds of ice cream. All Ice Cream plants give out copious amounts of trichomes, sometimes exhibiting an extremely tight formation of army-style rows of large resin heads. Ice Cream is good as a sea of green or a multi-branch plant. Ice Cream's response tendencies are sports car like, it's the Ferrari among the plants. The buds themselves are white and frosty, with a hint of vanilla. The smoke is smooth, with faint undertones of skunk and pine. For both gardeners and tokers, Ice Cream offers vigor 10 seeds

I don't have any exp.. but I'm gonna get me a pack of all the new paradise offerings this week. They look and sound to good to be true :D

Ice cream has been all over lately. I havent grown it but if you want to search around this forum, you will find at least 5-6 people who have grown it or are currently growing it. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1516530#post1516530

All Ice Cream plants give out copious amounts of trichomes, sometimes exhibiting an extremely tight formation of army-style rows of large resin heads. Ice Cream is good as a sea of green or a multi-branch plant. Ice Cream's response tendencies are sports car like, it's the Ferrari among the plants.

I dont want to come off rude, but that description sounds pretty hyped. But everyone ive talked to who has grown it has praised it, so obviously there is something special about it.

Tumblepop

Hi,
I'm growing icecream now.
I have 4 plants of ic under 125W cfl at day 32 18/6. They looks very similiar; very vigorous!! I have 2 black Jack (Sweet seeds female) and 1 White skunk (White Label) too.
Pics soon!

bigleek

ICMag Donor
i had opium last season it finished mid/late oct in greenhouse lovely plant to grow .the smoke was first class similar to the blue hibrids

Charg5152

Probably doesn't mean much, but in the last harvest issue of High T**mes rated Paradise's Ice Cream as their number one seed strain choice of the year. It looks chronic and I'm thinking on trying it myself.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Does mean much thanks. I checked HT and saw the Mag but that's all. Do you know what all they said about it? personally the plant looks like the bomb to me. I saw a guy In DWC pull 8 oz off one

mixin

i have paradise white berry, opium, and ice cream. only have the whiteberry and opium growing now though and about to take clones from them. opium has dark purple leaves compared to the whiteberry. can't wait to see them bud!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
It's a pleasure to grow. I ran a couple outdoors in a semi shady spot and they still came out absolutely covered in resin. I now have on indoors but it will be awhile before I go 12/12

Peace

B00st3d

I have ten of the femmed Ice Creams goin right now. Id say they are 2 weeks old maybe and in another 3 weeks or so I'll flip em and see how they do. Its hard to find any pics or documented grows on Ice Cream. I have read alot of stuff bout it sayin it was medicore but theres not enough ppl that have grown it on here to really judge whether its worth running or not. I'll prolly make my own thread once mine are flowering . If anyone has pics of the short squat pheno I have heard bout, or any of the best phenosthen Id love to see.

I ran her outdoors last summer on Cape Cod.....started her indoors for a cpl weeks then put her out in a 5 gallon bucket with an all-organic mix I did. Fed with FoxFarm Big bloom and Earth Juice Grow. Did good,decent yield,taste,smell,average stone. Definitely not a dissapointment,but surely not a cup-worthy winner by any stretch(not that they ever really are though,are they?)but nothing to complain about either. It would be a good commercial plant due to yield,bag appeal etc. It just wasn't a "keeper" in my book,but I didn't really search out a mom from my pack either so she could be in there. good luck!!

Attachments

• Ice Cream Outside.jpg
    Ice Cream Outside.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IceCream Outside.jpg
    IceCream Outside.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 9

bosswall1

I found that the ICE CREAM was fantastic not heavily potent but still good legs to it,all my IC were lovelly very fast growing plants,the smell was incredible at harvest,and they do smell very creamy with a piney touch,very good yielder also,the sat phenos were better,i will be growing it again in 5 weeks,

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Here's a pic of my IC at about 7 weeks. Flushing has just begun
:woohoo:
picture.php