What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

elite kings genetics super va(chem91skva x isp chem91bx3)

yahooman

heres a pic of a super va(chem91skva x isp chem91bx3)
looking very nice,very,very stinky,gassy/cleaner/chem...i cant wait till harvest...i have 5 girls from seed,all similar with slight variation,3 are almost identical,one is smaller with little branching and one is kind of lanky

day 37...

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

yahooman

just wanted to say that it was the most consistent,most potent strain ive ever grown,the breeders description was right on which is rare in the seed biz...highly recommend

highsteppa

Veteran
Thats cool, always nice when seeds meet or exceed expectations. So it’s backcross 4...seems to lean heavy on isp work.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Should be a head banger! Yup, that one looks like it leans to the chem91bx3...excellent plant and smoke!

Good job Brutha!

bigherb

Veteran
Should be a head banger! Yup, that one looks like it leans to the chem91bx3...excellent plant and smoke!

Good job Brutha!

Is this the 91bx3 that skunkva is using in his recent hybrids ?

I’m curious exactly how she was made ? A reversed 91 back crossed?

Also very interested what traits she passes ?

I appreciate any input

1luvbigherb

Bud_Man10

Veteran
From Ohsogreen:

This strain is made up of ISP's Chem 91 BX2 (f) x ISP's Chem 91 BX3 (m)

Chem 91 (clone only) acquired in NYC in late 1993, crossed to a pre-invasion Afghan (obtained on the Indus River in late 77 / early 78) during a hash deal. Large selection pool with all acceptable offspring tested. The best male from that cross was repeatedly back crossed to the Chem 91 (clone only) mother, to produce Chem 91 BX1, BX2, and BX3.

The 3 females I had were ridiculously good...some of the best smoke I've ever grown...extreme diesel with a little fruity twist. Average yields of dank, dense nugs. Haven't grown anything in over a year (trying to finish up a huge stash I had on hand), but when I'm ready to get cracking again, it'll be top of the list...fo sho!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From Ohsogreen:

This strain is made up of ISP's Chem 91 BX2 (f) x ISP's Chem 91 BX3 (m)

Chem 91 (clone only) acquired in NYC in late 1993, crossed to a pre-invasion Afghan (obtained on the Indus River in late 77 / early 78) during a hash deal. Large selection pool with all acceptable offspring tested. The best male from that cross was repeatedly back crossed to the Chem 91 (clone only) mother, to produce Chem 91 BX1, BX2, and BX3.

The 3 females I had were ridiculously good...some of the best smoke I've ever grown...extreme diesel with a little fruity twist. Average yields of dank, dense nugs. Haven't grown anything in over a year (trying to finish up a huge stash I had on hand), but when I'm ready to get cracking again, it'll be top of the list...fo sho!

The lineage listed above is for the Insane Chem 91 by ISP.
I'm pretty sure Chem 91 bx3 is exactly as stated and is what is used for the male to breed back to the Chem 91 SkVa clone which would, indeed, make these seeds bx4.

Elite Kings also have a variety labeled as Chem 91 bx1 which is the SkVa cut x Super Va which would be a bx5.
:tiphat:

Bud_Man10

Veteran
The lineage listed above is for the Insane Chem 91 by ISP.
I'm pretty sure Chem 91 bx3 is exactly as stated and is what is used for the male to breed back to the Chem 91 SkVa clone which would, indeed, make these seeds bx4.

Elite Kings also have a variety labeled as Chem 91 bx1 which is the SkVa cut x Super Va which would be a bx5.
:tiphat:

My bad, sorry about that, thought bigherb was asking about the bx3. Was whacked out of my head when I read it! LOL Not familiar with the Elite Kings, but know that the bx3 is awesome! :biggrin:

yahooman

the elite kings super va is actually only a bx1 because isp didnt use the va clone,so its a chem 91 bx4,but elite used the skva clone so skva bx1/chem91 bx4

highsteppa

Veteran
the elite kings super va is actually only a bx1 because isp didnt use the va clone,so its a chem 91 bx4,but elite used the skva clone so skva bx1/chem91 bx4

What make you think he didn’t have the real cut? I have nothing to do with isp,but am most sure he has or had the real deal, and was growing it before 99% of even knew what it was.

highsteppa

Veteran
He just must not know..ohso is an old timer so show some respect. Esp when the work is so heavily leaning on someone else’s breeding. Nothing wrong with elite kings seed, I’m sure it’s prob nice gear.

He just must not know..ohso is an old timer so show some respect. Esp when the work is so heavily leaning on someone else’s breeding. Nothing wrong with elite kings seed, I’m sure it’s prob nice gear.
I thought the chem 91 and chem91skva cuts are different?

Latest posts

Latest posts