What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New York medical marijuana starts, people are not allowed to grow or smoke at home

igrowone

Veteran

as far as the MMJ scene here in NY ...... its only a way for Coumo to make his millions before he gets out ! just the application fees for the facilitys was over 250 K , not to mention the kick backs & what not to push certain applications through ! he will never allow the smoking of flowers because he can make more money on getting facilitys in to make concentrates !
& he will never allow NY to be part of the legal marijuana movement ! he is dead set against smoking pot !!! & has made that point very clear for many years !

Cuomo is our roadblock
but i have seen some talk that the Connecticut legislature is mulling over some legal ideas
and Vermont was straight up talking about it in their legislature
circumstances change, winds blow in different directions
no breath holding here but if another bordering state to NY goes legal that does change the perspective a bit

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cuomo is our roadblock
but i have seen some talk that the Connecticut legislature is mulling over some legal ideas
and Vermont was straight up talking about it in their legislature
circumstances change, winds blow in different directions
no breath holding here but if another bordering state to NY goes legal that does change the perspective a bit

we can hope Igrow ..... but he is pretty hard headed . Maine has gone legal now , VT & NH will be next , maybe Conn in there somewhere . but it sure would nice if the whole NE went legal !!!

Rastatrue

You ought to see the republican clowns trying to set up a MMJ system in Ohio. They just passed a rule " marijuana dispenseries can not deliver marijuana". So if your dying or bed ridden you can't get your medicine delivered. Chant down babylon and overgrow these idiots.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
we will be the last and those of us who do what we do here will need to keep the bar raised highest and grow illegally prohibition while people ship weed from all over

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I just saw a cali company offering a strain of the month club for medical patients on the local news.

For some reason I thought that the ny meds had to at least be ny grown but now Im not so sure.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we will be the last and those of us who do what we do here will need to keep the bar raised highest and grow illegally prohibition while people ship weed from all over

thats my plan weird !!! it will also weed out alot of the outdoor & crappy cash croppers around here ..... top shelf bud only will be bought from the underground because you'll be getting the mids/crap from the dispos for alot cheaper than they can grow it for .

~star~crash~

ny is a great state,but it sucks to be a grower in NYS...you have to hide what U do,it's a shitty way to live imho...we do have a harvest fest once a year & it's the only real opportunity i know of so far to meet other growers in a safe comfortable environment...peace2 ALL growers & kind folks

shaggyballs

Veteran
picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
shaggy, your post is completely misleading
NYer's have no right to the plant at all, that's plain disinformation
we do have a very weak medical that allows for sale of extracts, but NO ONE has the individual right to grow in NY

LIBERTYCHICKEN

Saddly in a New Yorker, that qualify's for 3 separate conditions,

Lucky enouth I have Dr's that recommend it, and 1 thats willing to legaly Rx it.

But the price is insane

170$ appointment + 400$ for a 6 month card, and that does not even g..et me any product.

It esipically sucks cause I only use maybe 2 grams yearly.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No smoking allowed.
Why no smoking?
Commissioner Howard Zucker claimed edibles, oils, and vaporization can deliver marijuana just as effectively as smoking.

It also comes in handy to be able to prosecute any raw cannabis under conveniently increased penalty.

ion

shaggyballs!!! great pic, very true. pot arrests at all time national high 2017, winning! i say it again and again, the "drug war" aint over. maybe civil war 2.0 will be legal states versus the prohibition states......weed wars.....be hard, the pro states have the most military bases but we legals have better reefer, more hippies and a lot of minorities. maybe we could get the cartels on our side?...or maybe they'd be with the pros so they can supply us with brickweed along with their meth and opiods, tis all about the fatass dirty dollar so id imagine the us.gov boys would assure them unfettered access to us markets in exchange for some proxy fighting, then call them terrorists until needed again.

Latest posts

Latest posts