What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
toKeoF1
Howzit brother..?? I cant wait to watch the next chapter should be killer :D... I want to wish you and yours a blessed happy new year too.. much love and respect.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thats quite a lineup you have there 1-toke. Keep up the good work man, Until next time be safe and take care!

Seasons Greetings & Happy Holidays!

1TokeRedeux

Good afternoon Will, good to see ya browsing the old haunt.

Will return to posting soon, waiting on the healing process and new stock.

1t

1TokeRedeux

Well, been an interesting year to say the least.....

Finally got my doc's cert & med card, getting used to browsing dispensaries for strains, seen some fake stuff renamed, etc, what crap. LOL

Got my bloom room set up with a new 600 digi, working on the veg and cave lounge. New cam coming for Christmas, will start pics up again.

Starting lineup is OG #18, 5 soaked & all sprouted, placed them in damp Rapid Rooter plugs. Now the waiting game and sexing...let's hope for some females.

I can only do 12 plants so this is going to be a challenge. LOL Running a digital 600w this run, popped in the veg bulb & burned it in. Gotta get air pumps for the cloner, the stored ones locked up and have to tear them down to see if they can be rejuvinated.

Lineup atm tis OG #18 skunk, Mirre and Deepwreck. Sampling local strains at CC meets & dispensaries for worthy candidates. On the hunt for the Arcata cut again, more as it happens!

Thanks for all the support and most of all the friendships that kept the faith! From ashes we will rise again like the Phoenix.

1T

H&L

Good to see you around 1toke! Congrats on getting your med card, can't wait to watch another of your grows.

1TokeRedeux

Good to see ya browsing the lounge gbrandan!

Thanks ehonda - Wolverine got me the light for Christmas!

Good to see you again H&L, pop a cold one & pull up a chair...

Another patient lost his bloom to mites & cleaning everything out, needs someone to care for his Purple Urkle. She's ready to take cuts and I've got the good ol' bubble cloner up & running like a Swiss watch. A CG neighbor is bringing over SSH clones ready to flower, so on with the show!

Pics coming up soon, more as it happens...see ya in chat....

1T

1TokeRedeux

jeez

jeez

been a while. got blackbrerry kush and bay11 vegging, a bbk in bloom. Got pics on phone, will get them up and start posting again.

1t

:woohoo:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
1tokE howzit brother? Let's see those pics
I hope life's treating you good. Bbl

Peace and puffs
SackO

1TokeRedeux

sacko howzit brother, great to hear from ya. Nothing great to report on last 4 MI strains, not worth the time. Might have a line on a great stable, Got the camera tripod out and dusted off, looking for a good year. Fingers crossed! More to come as it happens! WooHoo!
1T

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

OK. Rooms are all cleaned and ready to go another round. The lineup this season starts with potted GG4 and STU. The cloner is cleaned and full with;

Schrom
Legend OG
Chemdog (chemdawg?)
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Sensi Star

Everything perky and healthy, will get pics up tonight. Kudos and big thanks to those whose efforts brought this lineup to us. :tiphat:

See ya in chat! :woohoo:

Thanks for sharing your world 1Toke! I've really enjoyed your detailed view of the entire operation. Great insight for someone like me who is just getting started.