What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

1TokeRedeux

2buds said:
What's in the feedbag tonite ma'an?

Edit: What's in the fish tank with the bubble wrap? Just being nosey :bat:

Man, it's slow cook crock pot day - smell the salt pork & bean soup a mile away. Helps cover the skunk. :woohoo:

Fish tank? Must be the propogation cabinet. Bubble cloner on bottom shelf, freshly potted clones on the shelf, heated bean greenhouse on top. The bubble wrap? Makes excellent insulation and easy to cut for any size door, a nice humidity curtain, and it was handy. Remember, if the women don't find ya good lookin at least they find ya handy! :joint:

Now what did I do with that duct tape????? :chin:

2buds

1TokeRedeux said:
Now what did I do with that duct tape????? :chin:
It must have the lighter stuck to it since its missing.
I reckon we should nominate you for the fastest growing grow thread in town. Man this thing is growing by leaps and bounds.

1TokeRedeux

Growin is a good thing, wouldn't be possible without all these great friends. That goes for threads too I guess. :wave:

Ever notice that the good friends always have the good stuff growin wild, while the clowns dig into their pockets and buy on the street because their grow looks like a disaster area. A happy garden makes a happy plant and a happy plant makes me stoned. So let's gather together friends to share and grow with, and let's go get stoned.......

B

buzzed day

1TokeRedeux,i know what you mean just posted and nothing to comlamentry but i smoke 3 times a day 2 joints each time for a year and ahalf all mine cool!can't spell either lol dam need to figure out how to put my links in signature grow good

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
1Toke...part deux!!!

1Toke...part deux!!!

hehehe

you sure put on a fine show, 1Toke!! :woohoo:

great to see you back.

you got any of them cherries around to munch on? :chin:

plants look great!

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Hey Sleepy - that bowl on the bar is Traverse City cherries, fresh. :wave:

Hilljack - good to see ya bro, how are ya doin. Still huntin' fer your thread. :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i didnt see a 4:19 got a minute shirt hanging out with the hash bash shirt
just bustin ya chops brudda
everything looks killer i love all the smoking utensils

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Bartender Thanks bro, it's been better, but thanks. Fighting hellacious humidity this month. :wave:

chucky - in the laundry! :pointlaug

m.steelers - thanks bro - I get most of my work confused in the home office. :biglaugh:

Quick update, I lost my killer queen mom - transplanted her but apparently not fast enough. She smoked well tho....... I even got a cut back from those gifted and it failed miserably in the cloner. Was tiny cut but everything else that size roots in 3-4 days. Oh well, back to the grow.

Wreck, Schrom, ECSD, Swt#3 and SAGE are reveggin great, almost back to normal leaves again and takin off nice. Note to self: veg a little before ya cut it up to pass around!

Schrom in flower seems suspended, may have to repot her if she doesn't start lookin better real quick. Prolly should have vegged her, put her in flower as soon as she rooted in the cloner and settled in to her pot.

The Swt#3 x Johnny Blaze is blazin along - stopped stretch and fillin in hanging branches with nugs. Same with the Swt#3 x SAGE, but half the size of the 5 foot Blaze cross.

The Cappuccino and Sour Savers are veggin good, a couple look sad after a mix experiment on them. I ran across some fungicide and pest control that looked interesting, Note to self: Stick with what works. Burned up all new growth and fried a few nice fan leaves in the process. The will recover, but I should know better. I'll get pics up tonight.

See ya in chat. :woohoo:

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Good to see ya 2buds! Been pretty busy. :wave:

We've had a few Meet & Greets - Hey br26! Great teamin up with ya DevilLock! Now to set up the next Stoners' BBQ. :woohoo:

Things in the grow are boring now - nothin goin on but veggin. Two ECSD, a wreck, swt#3, 10 Sweet SAGE, and 10 SAGE are revegged and pokin normal leaves again.

I'll get the SAGEs potted up this weekend and get updates up.
Continued............
See ya in chat. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Marked, be back later. All i can say for now. You've out did yourself Toke. WOW
Take care,
BG