What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds of Africa

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone tried these yet? I wonder if it's not scam like Malberry seeds.

Thanks.

Last edited:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Being a little cynical but stop for a second a make alist of names and buzzwords you would relate to african cannabis...

ow look at that they have
a durban
a malawi gold
transkei
swazi gold

and no pics? fuck them.

M

MrSterling

Afropips would be the go to, but they're gone. I guess that leaves ACE really holding the ball for African strains.

Koondense

Veteran
Is it just me or is their website down?

It works for me but had to add the exception to open the site in my browser. Seems they're not up to date so at the visit you get a warning which you must bypass to display the site.
Some interesting seeds there for sure, sadly the zamal reunion is out of stock as are many other varieties.

Cheers

CannaZen

I've tried 3 of their strains, malawi, transkei and the pondo. One of the malawi was a squat wide-leaf indica pheno. The pondo was definitely more like a landrace sativa. The origin of cannabis in Africa is vague the genetics may not be like 100% narrow leaf dominant so its hard to tell whether they're authentic.

A thread was already created regarding SoA Authenticity. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=245976

Here are a few photos of my grow.

Malawi:
pheno 1
picture.php

pheno 2
picture.php

Transkei:
picture.php

picture.php

Pondo:
pheno 1

picture.php

Maple_Flail

world of seed has a few, no idea if they are any good or not. got some of their Kilimanjaro as reg ufos awhile ago from the tude. havn't run them yet.

so far, eh.. they look like sativa seeds.. daz all I got so far.

bestothebest

SOA has been verified. They are legit but... Their strains are more true heirloom representations than ace, which has been bred for indoor growing for several generations. That is why you need a larger population to isolate a pheno, and can expect a few wide leaf and mutant plants. It has the potential for better plants than ace, but you will have to do a lot of work.

Maple_Flail

SOA has been verified. They are legit but... Their strains are more true heirloom representations than ace, which has been bred for indoor growing for several generations. That is why you need a larger population to isolate a pheno, and can expect a few wide leaf and mutant plants. It has the potential for better plants than ace, but you will have to do a lot of work.

Good to know, I think I may have some of their Zamal Reunion somewhere. the person that gifted them to me said they were too tall for him to work with, never got around to popping them they must be 7 or 8 years old by this point.

I should really put up a proper college try and see if i can find these things. I had now clue what i was sitting on!!

W

Water-

and they just doubled their prices unfortunately

Latest posts

Latest posts