What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SENSI SEEDS: Super Skunk

THC123

Veteran
try to hold on damn that mold sucks, i even got mold under my 600 watt hps and i have a dehumidifier running:fsu:

the outdoor frisian is holding up very well although she does have mold

smokeymacpot

Veteran
Considering pulling them earlier since the weather will just get worse and worse.

dont, that pheno needs to go full term as potency is very poor if taken early.

is your humidty too high? consider rigging up fans and using mould preventative, ...if you get too much mould appearing.

dubite

@ THC Problem is the GH is made really ghetto style so it drips in atm.. And they forecast rain rain rain. Will try to find the spots and put silicone on them but the thing is the angles are not good so it does not drip. A second option is to intentionally pierce it in a place and let it run, controlled thru a funnel and some hose. Rainy days still to come!!

@Smokeymacpot have no electricity there so no way to use fans and I would not like to spray the buds with anything honestly. Humidity is around 70 during the day but reaches maximum at night.

@neongreen sulfur burner? I have 2 left hands so I am not sure if I could build something up. Not your DIY person here....(hence the holes in the roof and the water not dripping well..)

Now for an update,
Macros:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry ... Got carried away this time and exagerated on the amount of pics :1help:

Some cola shots: :abduct:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a complete (almost) canopy shot:

picture.php

Give thanks to His Imperial Majesty for making everything possible!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Wow man, really nice. Isn't the rain and high humidity afecting your plants?

They really are very beautiful, I have 1 fem seed of that Sensi strain and can't wait to pop it out in my next grow, starting in December.

Stay cool mate, nice smokes! :joint:

-p_

dubite

@Psychotropic it does but I really have no option. Last year I harvested on the 12th of October, due to mould. This year it seems I am forced to keep them out till at least the 24th.. I really hope the weather will stay decent!!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
You hope??? :noway:

You have to ask His Imperial Majesty to help you on that man :joint:

:)

-p_

neongreen

Veteran
@neongreen sulfur burner? I have 2 left hands so I am not sure if I could build something up. Not your DIY person here....(hence the holes in the roof and the water not dripping well..)

You can buy them...

http://www.growlightexpress.com/pes...zer-590.html?zenid=rdg8s5oskd8madf324u0gvrg87

But it seems that they are not recommended for use in late flower, and more for the treatment of PM rather than bud-rot. I wasn't sure...

Nice pics! Looking great apart from the rot. I think you should do pretty well despite a few bad buds.

Personally, I'd remove a few Branches here and there (if you find any with more than a bit of rot), even if it's not quite done. It might still be good, and if it's not that good, make hash out of it :)

dubite

One day late with the update due to weather conditions and the fact that I have a small flu.
@neongreen I have a lacto bacili culture cooking up atm which is supposed to get rid of the pesky PM

@Psychotropic: Jah is my guide and protector. Shield and buckler!
Now for some pics..

The girl's neighbours:
picture.php

Canopy shot
picture.php

You have here the stem of one plant
picture.php

Here are some macro's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some more macro's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Too heavy...
picture.php

It will freeze on Thursday night so I will cut them first thing on Monday. Weather will just get worse and worse and so will the budrot..

Some bud that is curing now:
picture.php

Have a positive week everyone :ying:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice. They look even better now.

I also had a mushroom a couple of months ago. :puppydoge

Thanks for the pictures...

-p_

neongreen

Veteran
Don't cut before you are sure the weather forecast is accurate. It's possible that a few well placed clouds may save the day (or the night rather!), so keep getting whether updates right up till the last minute.

Nice to hear you have the lacto bacili up n running.

Good luck dubite!

It looks like you should have a nice bundle of smoke there whatever happens :)

dubite

@neongreen the weather here changes like 4 times a day. forecasts are never spot on.. What I heard though is that once the temp goes negative the plants stops growing so there is no point in leaving it there. Is that wrong??
@ureapwhatusow - check your PM mate. Sent the recipe in there.

Sunny day today! Wonder for how long...

smokeymacpot

Veteran
noo dont cut those early, they can defo handle a frost outdoors!!

i have used that exact same pheno before, they survived SEVERAL frosts, with actual ice on the leaves.
you have a poly cover over these too dont you? it should help. maybe you can add some sides, but ensure there is airflow.

i did say that pheno needs to go full term, if not over. it lacks potency untill its nearly ready. unlike the 55day pheno which is very potent after just 3 weeks and blows your head off at 8weeks :D

what country are you in ?

dubite

First night of frost here y'all.. One night earlier than the weather predictions... :fsu:
@smokeymacpot: I live on the Dutch-Belgian border atm. One of the most humid place on this planet if you ask me...
I meant to say this before but it seems I have constatly forgot to do it. After reasoning face to face with the person who provided me with the cuttings, he told me that the plants I have finished indoors in around 55-60 days. Thing is, he popped some more seeds and he found one which ended in 80+ and he thought I asked about that one and not the ones that we have outside atm. The stupid misunderstanding was caused by us trying to talk in a coded language on a chat program (we were better off teaching a blindman to see).
They will get the axe next Monday, most likely. Working as we speak to gather a crew in order to have them trimmed in a day. Buds are getting fatter and fatter and some branches have been begging for something to support them..

smokeymacpot

Veteran
if you have the early one then great.but from the pics they are not done. hairs will be nearly all brown when they are. 2 weeks might be enough for that to happen and you get close to your target date.
what date did you see buds start forming ?

dubite

They showed sex mid august and first buds were formed already on the 5th of Sept. Problem is that I had light pollution and that surely pushed them back.
Would not wait two more weeks as it might prove fatal (mould and weather conditions). One week should be enough since the night becomes longer and longer and they also turn brown while drying.. It will not be perfectly ripe but at least I should have some smoke..

hanuman

The grow is looking good, dubite. A pity that you plan to cut them next monday though, as I agree with smokeymacpot above, they need a bit more time than that. The calyxes haven't swelled yet and I bet a microscope observation would show maybe 50% clear trichs.

But then... the dreaded budrot isn't very forgiving. Last year I had to cut some AK47s maybe 2 weeks before they were really finished and everybody loved them all the same. Lacked a bit on the smell/taste side, though. As a mate of mine says "I'd rather smoke weed that's a bit green than no weed at all" :) I lost a whole SWT3 to budrot a few years ago and I was devastated :)

Congrats on the grow anyway. Looking really good.

h :ying:

dubite

@hanuman: thank you for stopping by. Light pollution ruined it for me this year.. Plants should of been done by now but due to the damned tennis court, I still have to wait.
I've tried something I took of 10 days ago and the high is very nice. Taste is not there yet as it was still quite green and they only had a flush at that point but the high is there for sure.
I would wait more but the problem is that I really depend on this grow. It is my supply for the coming year so I'd rather have herb that is cut one week too early than no herb at all..
I decided that next year I will either have small plants or maybe do a seed run in the GH and go for some proper guerilla growing. That will hopefully prevent a lot of head ache and risk.

dubite

Woke up this morning to find everything frozen and one branch fallen due to weight...
Took her in and gave her the royal treatment.
Ugly duckling:
picture.php

On her way to become a swan (fan leaves all gone and some trimming done)
picture.php

And here is the mouldless swan:
picture.php

Cola vs. Beer
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts