What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

dugzy

Nice on Lion, i am wishing you happy holidays too. Enjoyed watching the greenhouse this year and will be tuned in again next time. You have me thinking about young buds now, if you do get to Spain it is lovely and they have a lot of those at the beach.

All the best mate.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Dugzy, thank you my friend. It's a beautiful sunny day in the 30's. The greenhouse is calling me! I should Ph all my bags and get my Amendments ready,pull root balls kinda stuff.
I will be running 5 Auto Zamaldelica's at least 5 Auto Malawi's. The other 9 bags I'm uncertain of right now. I'm thinking (Lebanese x Auto Malawi, Lebanese for sure). I have in the last year added some (Mazar I Sharif, Nanda Devi, Syria, Highland Nepalese 2009, PCK 2006 x Highland Nepalese green Nepalese mother phenotype).
I have a few others I'm not recalling off hand, but they will have to wait another year. This season is about Ace Auto's and semi automatic strains. I'm so tired of cleaning and selecting seed from this past season. I still have 10 plants hanging in my indoor grow room. They aren't seeded so just trimming buds and curing in jars.

I prefer hand watering myself, but there sure is a good argument for automation. If I get some time over the Christmas holiday. I will start with the greenhouse work. I may document the tedious preparation work in the 2019 thread. It will bore most people away from growing. So it may show up before Labor day weekend when I start germinating seeds. I'm backing up the start date 7 to 10 days this coming season. I feel that the Auto flowering plants will benefit from this change. With hopefully a nice September and October this season. I expect my best production and quality yet in the greenhouse.

Merry Christmas to you all, God bless
Farmerlion and family. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts