What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Wrong.

Its well documented Ratman cooperated with the DEA, and they left 20lbs of SEEDS, and PLANTS WITH COMPLETE ROOT BALLS, and all that shit was left unguarded in the trash cans, and dumpsters, and was supposed to be documented the next day, and it was gone, because it was a set up.

Ratman got Way Less of a Sentence, and took all the shit to Holland, and when Wernerd, Flying Dutchmen, SSSC, Nevil found out he worked with the DEA to get Sacred Seeds Busted, they ALL ran from him.

Its well known.

G `day AT

Well documented ?
If that`s what you call copy / pasting urban rumor . OK ...

It was an article written as a spoof by a guy by the handle of non de plume . Where is non de plume now ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
Whatever. Your not worth arguing with. Of in reality, there is no argument, as facts are a stubborn things.

Sam Watson/Ratman, is a Rat.

Quote from Shanti.

Sam and Nevil use to work a bit on strains together but when it was revealed that Sam
and his crew of Americans in Holland all were part of informants for the DEA in
America on a radio program in Holland they split to the UK to do other things.

Pretty well sums it up.

He WAS, a DEA Informant.

Oh.

Do you also know Ratman WAS working with GW Pharma, but was DENIED his License Reauthorization LAST YEAR???

BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT HE GOT BUSTED IN SANTA CRUZ. WHEN HE RATTED OUT SACRED SEEDS TO EASE HIS TROUBLE A THE TIME
Whatever, you obviously have 0 knowlege about what youre spewing.

Its well known hes a Rat. Just not by you.

I could care less, but I aint arguing with you about it.

You wrestle with a pig, and your get diry, and the pig likes it.

I also dont converse with those that defend KNOWN RATS. Birds of a Feather, Flock Together.

People that sympathize with Rats IMHO wont have trouble also ratting.

I realize Watson has a booster team supporting his role in documenting and assembling important cannabis strains, and he rewards them with his marvelous hash, but I couldn’t help but notice an illuminating comment made by Nevil online a few years ago:
“It would have been about ’95, but I’m terrible with dates, but I was working at the Castle for Ben and they came to see me. They wanted to enlist my help in delineating the ancestries of the strains that I had put out. Ben still wasn’t selling anything that I hadn’t made (to the best of my knowledge). I found this to be a remarkable request for a number of reasons. I asked them why? What followed rocked my world. They told me that they were cooperating with the Australian Federal Police, who wanted to establish links between growing operation in Australia using genetic fingerprinting and the information I was to provide. This would lead to longer prison sentences. I’d recently done 11 months in maximum security remand in Australia and alarm bells are going off in my head like crazy. But I can be cool under pressure and decided to draw them out. They knew I had children in Australia and couldn’t go and see them. The suggestion was raised that cooperating might help my chances to be able to go back. They thought they had me. I said that I needed time to consider this proposal and needed some kind of documentary proof that they were genuine. No problem, I was told. On a later visit I was provided with documents from the Australian Federal Police demonstrating that this and much more was indeed the case. I said that I wished to show these documents to a legal adviser before making any decisions and was given their permission to do so. I went to Mario Lap, who used to work for the N.I.A.D. (Dutch institute for alcohol and drugs) and was an adviser to the Dutch Labor Party on cannabis affairs. He has a good paralegal mind and is well acquainted with law as it relates to cannabis. He was horrified as to the implications of those documents and didn’t particularly like American spooks operating in his back yard. He made further inquiries with the various Dutch ministries as to who these people were and who they were connected with and how they got their permits for Hortapharm. Mario is on record as to what he concluded and how that lead to their losing the Hortapharm license, My repeating it would only be hearsay. He may still have the original documents. Some time later when Hortapharm had lost their license and the Dutch law had been changed and seed breeding was illegal in Holland, we were all fairly bitter. Sam wanted a showdown which Arjan ended up organizing. Sam, Rob, Arjan and I met in a coffee shop. I don’t think Scott [Shantibaba] was there. They accused me of bringing down Hortapharm and I accused them of destroying the Dutch scene in order to get a monopoly. They came with their rationalizations the end justifying the means etc, but neither of us denied anything much. Nothing was achieved and we never saw each other again.” —Nevil

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s pretty uncool to call someone a rat unless you know for sure they ratted someone out. All I have seen is talk and hearsay on that subject...
I’m pretty sure the skunkman is perfectly capable of defending himself, btw - it’s just that threads get clogged up with this shite .... copy and pastes of questionable quotes from unmoderated websites don’t prove a thing.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Whatever. Your not worth arguing with. Of in reality, there is no argument, as facts are a stubborn things.

Quote from Shanti.

Sam and Nevil use to work a bit on strains together but when it was revealed that Sam

Pretty well sums it up.

He WAS, a DEA Informant.

Oh.

Do you also know Ratman WAS working with GW Pharma, but was DENIED his License Reauthorization LAST YEAR???

BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT HE GOT BUSTED IN SANTA CRUZ. WHEN HE RATTED OUT SACRED SEEDS TO EASE HIS TROUBLE A THE TIME
Whatever, you obviously have 0 knowlege about what youre spewing.

Its well known hes a Rat. Just not by you.

I could care less, but I aint arguing with you about it.

You wrestle with a pig, and your get diry, and the pig likes it.

I also dont converse with those that defend KNOWN RATS. Birds of a Feather, Flock Together.

People that sympathize with Rats IMHO wont have trouble also ratting.

I realize Watson has a booster team supporting his role in documenting and assembling important cannabis strains, and he rewards them with his marvelous hash, but I couldn’t help but notice an illuminating comment made by Nevil online a few years ago:
“It would have been about ’95, but I’m terrible with dates, but I was working at the Castle for Ben and they came to see me. They wanted to enlist my help in delineating the ancestries of the strains that I had put out. Ben still wasn’t selling anything that I hadn’t made (to the best of my knowledge). I found this to be a remarkable request for a number of reasons. I asked them why? What followed rocked my world. They told me that they were cooperating with the Australian Federal Police, who wanted to establish links between growing operation in Australia using genetic fingerprinting and the information I was to provide. This would lead to longer prison sentences. I’d recently done 11 months in maximum security remand in Australia and alarm bells are going off in my head like crazy. But I can be cool under pressure and decided to draw them out. They knew I had children in Australia and couldn’t go and see them. The suggestion was raised that cooperating might help my chances to be able to go back. They thought they had me. I said that I needed time to consider this proposal and needed some kind of documentary proof that they were genuine. No problem, I was told. On a later visit I was provided with documents from the Australian Federal Police demonstrating that this and much more was indeed the case. I said that I wished to show these documents to a legal adviser before making any decisions and was given their permission to do so. I went to Mario Lap, who used to work for the N.I.A.D. (Dutch institute for alcohol and drugs) and was an adviser to the Dutch Labor Party on cannabis affairs. He has a good paralegal mind and is well acquainted with law as it relates to cannabis. He was horrified as to the implications of those documents and didn’t particularly like American spooks operating in his back yard. He made further inquiries with the various Dutch ministries as to who these people were and who they were connected with and how they got their permits for Hortapharm. Mario is on record as to what he concluded and how that lead to their losing the Hortapharm license, My repeating it would only be hearsay. He may still have the original documents. Some time later when Hortapharm had lost their license and the Dutch law had been changed and seed breeding was illegal in Holland, we were all fairly bitter. Sam wanted a showdown which Arjan ended up organizing. Sam, Rob, Arjan and I met in a coffee shop. I don’t think Scott [Shantibaba] was there. They accused me of bringing down Hortapharm and I accused them of destroying the Dutch scene in order to get a monopoly. They came with their rationalizations the end justifying the means etc, but neither of us denied anything much. Nothing was achieved and we never saw each other again.” —Nevil

G `day AT

Look I can copy / paste too !

MjAxMi03YTE3YTQwMTQzYTg2Y2Rm.png

Nevil has a vivid imagination . Australian Police with DNA sequencing in the 1980s ? That`s simply not true ...

One more thing who did he inform on ?

Where are the other members of Sacred seeds that got busted ?They turned mute ? Why are they not screaming for their cut of the 1969 18.2 california SK rotalties ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Americangrower

Veteran
OK boys lets not get this thread closed and keep it on Skunk18 aka Uncle Festers Skunk.

Well as I said before I only got 1 fem and 9 males from my pack. The fem had a rubber, vinyl skunk musk smell, I also kept and used her twin brother.
Anyhow I was taking down and removing leaves from the Chem D, DeathStar and AJ sd. After I hung them I went into flower room and removed a few monster leaves from the skunk. I'm not going to say she is RKS but damn the stench dripping out of the stem of the removed leaf was over powering skunk spray/chemical. Like walking into a room that had just been sprayed by a skunk and had a pepper spray bomb opened.

I can't wait to see how these crosses come out.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day AG

Back to the grow ?
Nah you aren`t off the hook yet . Disinformation is bad karma .

If you think you will find pre Dutch Skunk in those beanz I think you will be disappointed .

If Nevil had Skunk 18.2 in Holland in the 80s how the fck is it precursor Sk from 1969 ?

That would mean Sensi Seeds were selling SK 18.2 or derivatives in the late 80s .

Seems to me Coastal seeds bought from the Sensi catalogue . G13 HP #1 , Skunk 18.2 , Shiva SK they are all 80s Sensi seeds gear .

But with some creative marketing they become the original strains that never left the USA .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Americangrower

Veteran
G `day AG

Back to the grow ?
Nah you aren`t off the hook yet . Disinformation is bad karma .

If you think you will find pre Dutch Skunk in those beanz I think you will be disappointed .

If Nevil had Skunk 18.2 in Holland in the 80s how the fck is it precursor Sk from 1969 ?

That would mean Sensi Seeds were selling SK 18.2 or derivatives in the late 80s .

Seems to me Coastal seeds bought from the Sensi catalogue . G13 HP #1 , Skunk 18.2 , Shiva SK they are all 80s Sensi seeds gear .

But with some creative marketing they become the original strains that never left the USA .

Thanks for sharin

EB

I'm not going to go paste n copy like others, but Sam brought Skunk18 from Cali to Nevil after Sacred seeds was busted. Sam was only 1 of the guys at Sacred, He reworked the skunk after giving it to Nevil.
So yes these seeds are the same as the 1st seeds he brought there but not his reworked Skunk.

GoatCheese

Veteran

Quote from Shanti.

Pretty well sums it up.
He WAS, a DEA Informant.
[FONT=&quot]I bet it was the "National Radio Co of Holland" that aired this!! LOL
How many radio stations you can find that talk about space aliens, moon landing hoax, chupacabras or whatever?

Also, there's alot of shady and ruthless people in Dutch underworld circles and it's possible they just wanted to give some of these Yanks and Aussies a bad name.
As i have understood it, Shanti wasn't in the picture when Nevil originally got seeds from Sam, so don't take his word for fact.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sam has stated that he composed the Skunk#1 by himself and he's the only one i have seen taking about how it was actually done[/FONT]

Festers Sk18 is a cross of Columian Gold x Acapulco Gold, x PreSoviet Kandahar, and was probably NARROW LEAF.

Not true. Sam said the afghan he used came from Mazar i Shariff, so completely different part of Afghanistan as you claim.

You clearly haven't even tried to find out what Sam himself has stated about the genetics used in Skunk#1
..and all you'd had to do is read THREADS HERE ON ICMAG!!!! What a joke.

Here's some quotes you have obviously missed:

Q: "From which region of Afghanistan did the 'Afghan' in 'Skunk #1' come from?"
Sam_Skunkman said:
Mazar, but then crossed with a Columbian, then selfed, then the hybrid crossed with Acapulco Gold to make it a bit earlier.
But to be honest in the same seed batch from Afghanistan you will find many phenos, remember they may have thousands of females that the seeds came from, as well as thousands of males hitting every one of the females, so that is a lot of possible combos.....
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1528952&postcount=163

"He meant (Mazar x Colombian) x (Mazar x Colombian) and the result (Mazar x Colombian)square x Acapulco gold"
Almost correct, (Colombian x Mazar) x (Mazar x Colombian) and the result (Colombian/MazarXMazar/Colombian)square x Acapulco gold.

-SamS
[FONT=&quot]https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1542012&postcount=216[/FONT]

-
-
British_Hempire,
"By selfed do you mean you made feminised Mazar x Colombian seeds then crossed one of these females to an Acapulco male?"

Sam_Skunkman said:
No one made feminized seeds until after 1990, I selfed the MazarXColombian hybrids to other MazarXColombian hybrids. This was in the early 70's.

-SamS
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1530714&postcount=177

Also note that Sam was still inbreeding the Afghan x Colombo in 70's, so it's impossible that there's 1969 Skunk#1 seeds available.
So anyone who claims to have Skunk#1 seeds from 1960's has been mistaken or is a bullshit artist.
Sam_Skunkman said:
I developed Skunk#1 in 75-76. -SamS
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7496247&postcount=250

Yea...
Written "facts a stubborn things" :biggrin:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day GC

Yes Nevil ran to his radical politician buddy .
Got Hortapharm shut down . Some might call it snitching , some would call it taking out the competition .

DNA testing by Australian Federal Police in the 80s ?
Gotta call BS on that fact . No DNA testing involving the legal system in Oz till the mid 90s .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Americangrower

Veteran
I guess you can take all the credit when the other 2 are dead

Mendocino Joe aka Romulan Joe and Maple Leaf Wilson are two individuals that are accredited for bringing Indica strains of cannabis to California. Maple Leaf Wilson was an hashish trade hippie that started growing the Indica strains of marijuana throughout the Emerald Valley. People noticed the leaves on the plants he grew looked a lot like Maple Leafs. They were used to the long finger leaves associated with the Sativas that were dominant in the area of California at the time. Maple Leaf Wilson was believed to have been part of the Sacred Seed Collective and to have worked with the skunk strain of cannabis. Mendocino Joe aka Romulan Joe was also another individual who had done work with the skunk strain of marijuana and with the Sacred Seed Collective. After the big bust in the 80's Mendocino Joe moved to Canada and assumed a new name of Romulan Joe. Before Romulan Joe passed away, Federation Seeds and PR Ziggy managed to acquire some original Skunk cannabis seeds that Romulan Joe had brought with him when leaving California. Now Sam the Skunkman gets credit for bringing the skunk bud from California to Holland Mendocino Joe aka Romulan Joe gets credit for bringing the skunk bud to Canada

Yes Skunk was around at the end of the 60's

David Watson aka Sam the Skunkman is a popular name throughout the cannabis community and culture. It is one that is surrounded by controversy, conspiracy, and intrigue. The story has deep roots and gives birth to a legendary strain of marijuana that's goes by the name of Skunk Bud. The original Skunk Bud that you would get the back in the late 60's and throughout the 70's was one of the most popular strains of cannabis ever. Its smell was unmistakably distinguishable compared to that other cannabis. The police started an investigation to find the source of the Skunk Bud. In the 1980's a raid was conducted on Sacred Seeds. At this time, they were the providers of Skunk Bud out of California. Selling skunk cannabis seeds at $2 each and they consistently sold out with a list of people waiting. David Watkins aka Sam the Skunkman was busted during this raid in the 80's of Sacred Seeds

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day AG

What is the source of those quotes ?
More fcking Urban Rumour copy / pasted ...

Mendo Joe aka Romulan Joe .

Maple Leaf Wilson : Jim Ortega sold the Maple Leaf Wilson gears to Nevil . He contacted Nevil after seeing his High Times ad . No Skunk man conspiracies there .
Oakland Indica from the SSSC catalogue ?

So where is the RKS 1969 Skunk from PR Ziggy and Federation Seeds ?
They had the gear Joe brought from Cali .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm not Saying anything about a conspiracy. I'm just saying Sam didn't do it alone. As for 69 skunk who knows where or who bred it. Hells angles, uncle fester IDK I wasn't there. Shit I wasn't alive until 72.

troutman

Seed Whore
I don't think Uncle Fester's Skunk and Skunk #1 are the same.

It says this online about 1969 Skunk18 (aka Uncle Fester's Skunk).

Pedigree: (Colombian Gold x Afghani x Acapulco Gold) x Afghani.

Meanwhile, Skunkman always said his Skunk #1 was (Colombian Gold x Afghani) x Acapulco Gold.

So without jumping to any conclusions this may just be another seed marketing stunt.

Like that never happened before in the seed industry. :peek:

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't think Uncle Fester's Skunk and Skunk #1 are the same.

It says this online about 1969 Skunk18 (aka Uncle Fester's Skunk).

Pedigree: (Colombian Gold x Afghani x Acapulco Gold) x Afghani.

Meanwhile, Skunkman always said his Skunk #1 was (Colombian Gold x Afghani) x Acapulco Gold.

So without jumping to any conclusions this may just be another seed marketing stunt.

Like that never happened before in the seed industry. :peek:

Its posted last page..Sam said its (afghani x Colombian) x (Colombian x Afghani) then the keeper of that crossed to Acapulco gold. To me that means Colo x Ghani x Acapulco.. So if both are true pedi then that skunk was crossed to a Ghani. Many believe Ghani is where RKS is said to come from.

troutman

Seed Whore
I know what Sam did. He mentioned it exactly at 2:24:33 in a Hash Church video.

This one to be exact::tiphat:

Hash Church XCV 95

As for the RKS aroma. I personally think it's the chance blending of all the Landraces used to create it.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day AG

So the breeding of Afghan x Colombian went on in what 66 ?
Then the Mexi cross in 67 -68 to then back cross to make 18.2 in 1969 ?

That Nevil then sold through Sensi seeds 20 years later .

No RKS from Sensi . Lotsa super Sk - SK#1 [18.2] x An Afghan from Jim Ortega .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Americangrower

Veteran
G `day AG

So the breeding of Afghan x Colombian went on in what 66 ?
Then the Mexi cross in 67 -68 to then back cross to make 18.2 in 1969 ?

That Nevil then sold through Sensi seeds 20 years later .

No RKS from Sensi . Lotsa super Sk - SK#1 [18.2] x An Afghan from Jim Ortega .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

By Jim Ortega you mean Maple Leaf Wilson's indica seeds that he gave to them? Which if pedi listed above is correct, would be the ghani used in Cali as well. So that means that both the 70 cali and 80 sensi basically the same parentage.