What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Valentines Day is Fast Approaching

Valentines Day is Fast Approaching

6O705OI.jpg

:flowers2:

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

you know, i can understand the cop getting stuck, pulling over into sand. some of them have their wives drive them to work. but WTF is the Jeep guy trying to get the officer unstuck doing over in the same damn soft sand? look at his drivers side rear tire. why in hell is he not up on the road? that is embarrassing IMHO...:dunno:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Not to mention all he would accomplish at that angle is pull the cop deeper into the sand.

Might have been the plan all along.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Mexican govt. made Corona change their name on their exports to China.. Whew, people's feelings were spared...

Attachments

• Corona.jpg
    Corona.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 15

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not to mention all he would accomplish at that angle is pull the cop deeper into the sand.

Might have been the plan all along.

i had not considered that. nor did i point out that he is not in 4wd. thanks, Bud, for catching that. owe both you fellows some +rep when reloaded.:tiphat: