What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for the Best OG (Biker Kush V2.0)

ipot

They are 4 weeks from sprouting. Slowed them down a little because they was hard to get out those stupid trays I sprouted them in.

5/6 came up. i got one really small one. I better have at least one female.

They are in my custom soil mix. Perfect so far.

7/24

TcGyQk8.jpg

7/25

OtNSd6C.jpg

Today 7/26

jgoaSpa.jpg

ZxTTG73.jpg

ipot

8/7/16

So far number 3 is showing boy and 4 is showing girl. I want to get some pollen. I might flower the boys while cloning/vegging the girls.

Girl
kmzQN9S.jpg

Boy
b3FYw17.jpg

Randoms

XyLOH3b.jpg

AFYGDCv.jpg

y7KZugK.jpg

ipot

I am trying to figure out how much water they want. They seem to want to stay in between wet and damp. Right after a watering they like to droop bad, the next day they are basically praying. Anything less than damp and they will droop almost like the lights are out.

Number 3 is basically a confirmed male. Number 4 still did not pop a pistil out what looks like a caylax.

Plants are doing great other than the watering "issue". Im going to try a bubble cloner or something. Or maybe I could just use my fish tank. lol.

bC9uDYe.jpg

Last edited:

ipot

Looks good ...what went into the soil mix?

1 cuft ewc
1.5 cuf ffof
1.5 cuf blackgold
3.5 cups Garden tone (3-4-4)
2.0 cups Crab meal (4-3-0)
2.0 cups Bone Fish Meal(3-16-0)
3.0 cups Bio Fish (7-7-2)
2.4 cups of kelp meal
Have yet to add sul-po-mag (0-0-23)

apeshot

Nice work ipot. I'll be popping some Biker Kush V2 in organic soil next week. Looking forward to seeing how your ladies (and men should you keep them) do.

ipot

I made the fog cloner the clones are not wilting anymore. I took the clones 8/21, at the moment it looks like they will all root.

On 8/23 I repotted 1, 2, and 4. 4 is starting to look like a girl, I really dont know. The runt is starting to look male. 3 females from 6 seeds would be good enough for me.

RNnU4mw.jpg

nGesOfF.jpg

wjU4acX.jpg

ipot

Fog cloner did not work. I knew everything would fuck up after that post. :laughing: Dont even try the fog cloner its a waste of time.

I made an areo cloner this time. Im going to take all new clones tonight.

I got rid of the runt. Im pretty confident now number 4 is a female. The male has been flowering for a little less than a week.

The girls are just about perfect, I will post pictures when the lights come on.

nickman

Veteran
Looking real good in here I pot... I grew a pack of biker lush a while ago and it has been one of my favorites ever since...!!!...
Nice work they look nice n healthy...!!!!...

Check out my albums

ipot

Looking real good in here I pot... I grew a pack of biker lush a while ago and it has been one of my favorites ever since...!!!...
Nice work they look nice n healthy...!!!!...

Check out my albums

Thanks.
Damn.

picture.php