What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snype's Cloning Formula For Root Nubs In 3 Days!

marmarb

I would recommend changing out the water between days 7-10 fresh water nutes without the super thrive. The st seems to induce Nubes but inhibited root growth. Once I changed out the water roots started exploding. Will be trying the grodan cube tutorial next.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I would recommend changing out the water between days 7-10 fresh water nutes without the super thrive. The st seems to induce Nubes but inhibited root growth. Once I changed out the water roots started exploding. Will be trying the grodan cube tutorial next.

That is one of the many issues with aeroponic cloning. Usually if it fails, they all die. Water temperature, light getting to the water, bacteria, etc.. Just the pump can overheat the water and cause problems. I had posted my tweeks to the process, where I get over 95% healthy clones with rockwool.

marmarb

Agreed. I've had temps he 82 with the bleach and not had adverse effects but kinda a pita to set either up when only 6-12 clones are needed.