What's new

*Blue Dream, 3.6Kw's, Coco... Making it happen.

G

guest5703

looks sick bro! Cant wait to see this blue dream, everyone seems to love it! PEACE

well its good to see some others with the same strain, it grows tall but fills with buds! I FIMed all of them since they were at screen level. as of today they have already responded to the topping and are branching out everywhere over the screen, they all look very healthy but my iphone camera does not think so. I may need another screen on top b/c of the 18" buds. Yea so far the hydrofarm super sun hoods are real nice, very well sealed and their light broadcast is decent for this space, i had cooltubes before until i realized what a nice reflector does. the 8" xxls would be my next choice.

L-Immortal

C.R. looking awsome man I see a whole bunch of this in your future:joint:

bluedream.jpg

Dhude

It's some of my favorite when done well. So I'd love to grow it, but the stretchy nature has turned me off so far...

Has anyone tried bushmaster or similar with the BD?

thanks immortal, though i only see a whole lot of trimming in my future, and yes the BD may cause drowsiness.

As far as stretch i do my best to keep the 600's as close as possible usually around 18" to canopy, but even so they grow super tall. that stretch will turn into "donkey dicks", lol.

Its been one week after i FIMed all of the babies, it has seemed to have worked excellent so far. I will update some pics tommorow but some of them are 36", they have been growing for 3 weeks veg + 1 week flower; around 30 days.

Anyone know the best place to buy a Santa Fe Dehumidifier or equal power dehumidifier? Im in NorCal, also interested if someone has one used for sale? Right now i have the lowes (kenmore?whirlpool?) 70 pint per24hour and it is not enough. I need big but really dont want to spend $1400... maybe $900?

update: 12 Days Flower, they look great to me. Here are the dreams...

Phat067.jpg

Phat066.jpg

Phat065.jpg

Phat064.jpg

Phat070.jpg

Phat069.jpg

250wscrogger

Very nice. :respect: I'll have to try a drip system once I get my 3k room up and running. I've been handwatering with 1800w (45 plants) in coco and it's pretty annoying having to do 3 times a week. Drip seems like the way to go.

mikeross

looks killer buddy... Can't wait for another update. Looking forward to see those bud sites developing.

Do you have any experience with those magnum xxxl reflectors you mentioned in your previous post? I have decided to run them in my next setup, 8 x 600watt. I am not sure if I should go with the 6" or 8" hood. I have read on another forum that the 8" hoods lose more light because of the greater size of their 8" ports. I assume because some light is lost down the duct work of an 8" hood. My close friend did a test run with 2 6" magnum hoods + mover with 600's over a 4x8 table . These hoods are amazing, 100% sold on them for my next purchase... just don't know if I should go with the 8" or stick with the 6" which I have a little bit of experience with.

So Do you suggest I get the 8" cooled hood or the 6"? I also understand That the 8" magnum hood is actually a couple inches bigger in both the length and the width. Is this extra area really needed if only running a 600 watt bulb.

Sorry to get off topic... just saw you mention the xxxl's in a previous post and figured you might have some answers to my questions.

Keep up the nice work and once again really looking forward to your updats.

:thanks:

well here's the update,
all the dreams are looking very big, I've had them at about 800-900ppm for the past two weeks, some started to show signs of N deficiency with slight inner leaf yellowing so i upped the ppm to 1000. Now today im going with 1100pmm for the next week to see if i can get that perfect green back. All flowering sites look amazing and there are so many.

last weekend i upgraded my lighting system and trays because these guys are so big. they are now under 4 quantum 1000's w/ hortilux bulbs and two 4x8's. I had 3 plants get so big i decided to take them out and give them a 600 watt of their own, i would go with a vertical bulb but i like the efficiency of my air cooling.

mike ross, i would go with the 6" for sure. i am using the 6" on my 1000's now and it still pulls out the heat. the magnum xxxl's are way to big for 600's, in my opinion. I went with the super sun 2 as they are well sealed and large enough for my needs. there are many factors to consider with ducting, 8" hood = more air volume = more cfm = bigger fan = more apms = more money lost. Efficency is the idea.

pics...
hydro003.jpg

hydro004.jpg

hydro005.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/DrakeV/hydro007.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/DrakeV/hydro008.jpg

hydro011.jpg

hydro012.jpg

hydro013.jpg

hydro014.jpg

hydro015.jpg

hydro018.jpg

hydro019.jpg

hydro020.jpg

hydro021.jpg

hydro022.jpg

divenosa

Just awesome. Sampled some Blue Dream for the first time a month ago. It was among my all time favorites. Running an excellent show here.

bbing

Nice. Very Nice
I have run dream for a about 1.5 years.
My buddy has been experimenting with prune methods (trim lowers lollipopping, fim, lst, etc...) SOme differences can be made.

My thing is rootmass with her. She def grows a looser root structure so i have been experimenting with

dwc, shredded rock mediums , aero, hand watered coco, and am setting up to flood coco under 4 600's as we speak.

One thing I found re: finish times; you can thunk her with extra veg and even grow 2lb trees; but the best med for the anxietyand a.d.d. crowd that prefers alert but relaxing buzz w/o headache was a slightly earlier harvest (@ 50)

picture.php

bbing

It's some of my favorite when done well. So I'd love to grow it, but the stretchy nature has turned me off so far...

Has anyone tried bushmaster or similar with the BD?

lollipop her in a crowd. think Cannabean dialed her in 4x4's that way

It's a bit difficult to see in the pics but the 3 plants now under the single 600watt were topped with the FIM method at day 22 of veg from clone, I am now in day 21 of flowering plus 24 days of veg and these three are 48" all having approx 5 main stems. All of the other clones were FIMed at day 4 of flower and each have multiple main
stems.
I upgraded to the 1000 watts because these bd's really the light penetration with there fat colas. My santa fe dehumidifier is arriving today so i can get my humidity down from 55%.
I will probally run them 9 weeks total as I
prefer the back pain killing properties of thc.
Hey bbing what ppm did u have them at during full flower?

G

guest5703

lookin great dude! Those are some bushes!! Freakin filled room to, looks awesome! PEACE

bbing

@ DAY 30

pH - 5.9
EC - 1.9
(1.7 ec of GH lucas formula + .2 ec Botanicare sweet + hygrozyme
@ 5ml/gal)

Doing this (focused growth pruning) These are Beans:
picture.php

Will get you this
picture.php

These are my buddies (Cannabean) under 1000w taken down @ 60 (but I recommend NLT 55)

But I cant even imagine what that damn lawn is gonna look like in a bit! Your gonna thunk.

thanks for the pics and info bbinga. EC 1.9 = 1330 ppm. Im going to re-up my res tomorrow and get the nutes up to 1200. hopefully this will get rid of the yellowing that some are showing. the beans look great, what is that a 400watt?

Latest posts

Latest posts