What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The hobby grow aka the torture chamber...Vertical/3x3/400w/Coco, goal = 450g/cycle...

jd4083

Veteran
been a long time since I posted but just coming back and reading some old threads and found this one. Popping some beans for the first time in years in a week or two and I'm looking back through this one to remind myself of the mistakes I'm prone to make. Hope that my little craptastic hobby grow here might have helped somebody else out. I'll post some pics from the new 2x400w donut soon. peace guys

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those trunks are beauties, enjoyed flipping through here and watching the progression, photo's are pretty well arranged. Not enough pictures of that amazing looking pup though :p

jd4083

Veteran
hey thanks man, I appreciate you taking a look. I had a lot of fun with these until the scare at the end. I'll be doing a similar style of documentation for my current grow once things get rolling, it really helps me keep track of progress and see what works and what doesn't. Thanks again, take care

Weeded1s

What was your yield on that plantwith the dense colas and what strain? Sorry I didnt read through your whole thread yet. :)

jd4083

Veteran
What was your yield on that plantwith the dense colas and what strain? Sorry I didnt read through your whole thread yet. :)

After all was said and done I'm still not even sure what strain(s) I had. Our best guess was that the clones got mixed up and I ended up with a couple different phenos of the Chrystal which I think was an old Nirvana White Widow x NL cross? I don't remember to be honest. Which plant were you referring to (zip tie color)? I ended up with somewhere around 250-300g dry with the early chop, so fell way short of my goal unfortunately. Biggest yielder was the red zip tie if I recall correctly, somewhere in the neighborhood of 120g or so

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Wow! Nice work JD!! Do you have a thread on your 2 x 400w donut going somewhere, I'd like to get in on that. Thanks

jd4083

Veteran
Wow! Nice work JD!! Do you have a thread on your 2 x 400w donut going somewhere, I'd like to get in on that. Thanks

Well it's changed about 3 times so now it's a 550w horizontal tent and a 600w vertical tent, links in the sig! :tiphat: