What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My small garden

S

strain_searcher

Its not perfect as this is my first real garden and only a few plants have had my magical compost. :chin:

compost

corn

garden

tomato plant starting to flower

lettuce slightly chomped on

lemon mint

rose

5 types of seaweed set aside for drying and then make into powder. same stuff thats in my compost. I got an entire tote of this stuff from a very clean beach.

seaweed in compost

tomato

wheatgrass with seaweed

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

What a wonderfull little garden im shure you magic compost doing a great job for ypur plants :)

D

Don Cotyle

PROPS on your garden, everything looks great!!! What camera are you useing? Your photos are top shelf!!!

Can we get you to share your secrete compost formula...whatever you got in there sure makes for some excellent looking plants!!!!!

Way to go! Don

S

strain_searcher

Wow thanks all. I think I just became addicted to the organic forum for a bit. The camera is D50 Nikon and i shoot on full manual. My compost starts with just plain soil a little bumper crop and anything I could get my little tentacles . I was juicing for a while like crazy and put all shredded veggies in there with coffee grounds some leaves which I should have used more of to get it hotter. I even tossed in a couple of entire crabs crushed up. The sun this summer moved it along quick. i use a cup of compost with my teas as well.