What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are this ones legit?

amayah

So as I was searching where I could buy a CBD Oil, I came across this site and been thinking if this brands are legit, I mean should I buy from them? I don't know what brand should I buy and if the quality is good, I don't know what concentration is good for me. Anyone who can help?

T

Teddybrae

Hello Newbie ... welcome to the Site.

Man, I looked at 'this site' and Firefox would not connect me. so it's not a 'secure site'. This may not be all bad. The Webmaster may simply have forgotten to issue Permissions.

But sounds like you only sorta know what you're looking for. What illness disorder are you trying to treat?

Look in the 'search' at the top of this page for your illness. Look around in this Forum.

Good Luck!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say that MOST of the vendors at this site are good to go.
Contact them individually and they may be able to help you choose a product that is right for you.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can now buy cbd oil in all its forms from most high st chemists in London,,
Not cheap though,,

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask to see their lab reports. Any reliable/authentic CBD oil seller/purveyor should have stats to back up their product.

If they don't have it, find one that does.