What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thin mint pheno in dwc

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Thought i better post some bud shots and give an overview haha

Lanky plant with piss poor structure and will need attention... in veg your best to keep her low as she will double after flip.. her appetite is quite aggresive and she can take big feeds.. or higher dosages of pk from week 5..

Nugs are average size i normally aim for 10z a plant average and this 1 came in at 6zips but luckily she was alongside some big hitters so it wont affect me that much..

Buds are pretty dense and she fluffs up when grinded.. as for the flava i wouldnt be bragging it was thin mint at the very least it would pass for cookies.. normally you get a cookie aroma in the smoke but i dont get that from this cut..

Overall id happily replace her with something else as the amount of effort needed for her rewards dont cut it for me... ive got a momma waiting to be flowered so will see what that 1 brings..

my gelato#45 cut outweighs this on every level in terms of terps yield and cookie flava..

Ive had thin mint og which you could quite 0bviously taste the mint and choc not to mention the thin mint exodus cut which i want soooo badly but this jigga didnt live up to my expectations.. the effects are more on the stoney side...

tJyfAUP.jpg

d3KvNzA.jpg

M2lK9Rc.jpg

LQjcYJH.jpg

kqrCicd.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Day 13 12/12

Put her straight on bloom nutes from the on-set of 12/12 ... i find it better to feed her with slightly less nitrogen... also wanting to see if less n decreases her elongation and try and create a bush...

I havent took cuts from this 1 as she is the weakest plant currently in my rotation so im running her out.:tiphat:

pwOOQc7.jpg

1WGJnKI.jpg

j2xBo5R.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Day 20 12/12

Even after switching her straight to bloom nutes from the on-set of 12/12 she still stretched but not as much

Maybe flipping to bloom nutes a week before 12/12 would dis-courage this more..

Currently on 2.2 ec ph 5.8..

YFwKSGr.jpg

hA0Bo2C.jpg

J4owD7I.jpg

9zaMfJd.jpg

WrPE38p.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts