What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raw Nutrients Complete Veg & flower.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Anyone every use these, I bought a complete veg and flower version.
instead of the 30+ something individual nutrients, it supposed to have them all combined for the perfect mix.

I Havent noticed anything special, it clumps up worse then anything i have ever used.
ANd the weirdest thing both bags smell like turkey spices you would pull right out of your cupboard , No shit!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
It is made by a company called NPK. And the name is RAW. He is talking about the "all in one" formula. You still need to use their cal/mag product. And the Raw Nitrogen product is also extremely beneficial because it actually isn't in the "all in one". Also the 'all in one' contains ingredients that are not included in any of their individual components. Such as iron dpta. They have a website and I have easily found it by searching before.