What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP, leaves curling bigtime on huge mystery seed plant!

Hello,
Im having an issue that is baffling me. This monster plant in soil is a mystery seed and in flower stage at week 3. It got real dry and I watered it. Then gave nutes in 6-6.5 pH, flower grow nutes and some cal/mag. Then the leaves started curling and it's wilting. I just successfully harvested 3 others , not mystery seeds..lol..and were all great grows with very few issues..nothing like this or even close.
I then gave it just pH tested water at a 6.0-6.5 for last two waterings in three days. Its growing in a 3gallon Grow bag, not a pot. So, it dries out the soil much quicker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
The 3 things that I know that cause curling like that are
1 too much heat- I had a fan blowing across a light that then blew on plant causing curling
2 humidity too low
3 nutrient levels too high

I didnt let it get hot or overfeed, so I am stumped. Humidity has been normal 32%...
It got dried out though. It drank the water up so fast, bolted in height and I didnt water it fast enough once. So, what do I do now? Flush for a week?

maimunji

I will say again this is N toxicy, N overdose. Flush with water triple than pot size. Then half dose nutes. Do you feed same strength nutes before this last feed when everything goes wrong?

jedi5891

This is called eagle claw as the leaves curl up and look like talons. This is a classic case of too much Nitrogen. All plants are different and have to be treated accordingly. Flush with x3 volume of pot with water and feed quater strength and find its happy ec level.
Peace

Brelva

Looks like a sativa that has been fed too heavily, combined with the other stresses you mentioned. Sativa's generally require much less food than indica leaning varieties.

Latest posts

Latest posts