What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

State chemist was high daily, thousands of drug prosecutions jeopardized

shithawk420

Veteran
How the hell did they not know she wasn't on something when she testified in court?says she was on LSD,ketamin, meth while she was in court.ill say this though that girl can party

Betterhaff

Veteran
So evidently they don't drug test State crime lab employees in Massachusetts. Nor does it sound like they practice chain of custody. Unbelievable.

corky1968

Veteran
How the hell did they not know she wasn't on something when she testified in court?says she was on LSD,ketamin, meth while she was in court.ill say this though that girl can party

She had some of Jim Leahy's genetics and worked well under the influence? :)

Preacher

I was gonna go to work, because I'll get high
I don't want a new promotion, so I can stay high
Now I'm serving time, and I know why, yeah
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high

shithawk420

Veteran
All bullshit aside.who here can say they wouldn't love to have that job? I can stay away from all that other crap but I know I would be sampling some of the weed.I'm curious to know what a girl fucked up like that looks like.I'll bet her clothes weighed more than her.and holy shit don't say that corky! She could be my daughter!

EastCoast710

All bullshit aside.who here can say they wouldn't love to have that job? I can stay away from all that other crap but I know I would be sampling some of the weed.I'm curious to know what a girl fucked up like that looks like.I'll bet her clothes weighed more than her.and holy shit don't say that corky! She could be my daughter!

just look it up. u can find pictures.. a dike broad lol..

corky1968

Veteran

So who knows? :biggrin:

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
Yep- the key to being high at work is too work nights. That way your puffy red eyes and zombie like state won't stand out

corky1968

Veteran
I've always said that people entrusted to enforce the laws, etc. should do at least
twice the jail time when they break the law as regular people to set an example.

Unfortunately that rarely happens.

Preacher

I'll get serious for a moment. About 1/5th of RNs abuse prescription drugs because the stress of the job and the ease of stealing them make for the perfect storm. Maybe this poor idiot just took that to its logical extreme.

Latest posts

Latest posts