What's new

OGKB crosses

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I'm thinking about crossing my OGKB to Tres Dawg to try and find an OGKB that can veg to an acceptable flowering size in <80 days, I like growing bushes vs sog type grows so OGKB is just ridiculous for me.. I know Gage Green has some hybrids they haven't released but I don't fuck with GGG, there's also Archive genetics I *THINK* they have an OGKB cross but not sure..

Good luck finding some beans, the OGKB is ssttrrrooonnng.

NEGT1

People might dump all over Riot here, I don't know...I can understand if people don't like what he does, but there's a market and I don't think he's doing anything ethically wrong. snagged a pack of the "26 cookies" though, which is ogkb x the wcd they use. Fingers crossed.

The forum cut looks outstanding but i'd rather have the thin mint or ogkb used in a cross in hopes it retains the cookie like smell and doesn't completely fall aside to the chem/og characteristics.

supakauai

I have heard and seen good things from all the OGKB crosses. I have the real OGKB that originated from OGkushbreath and was named my Norcalkid. It is SOO SLOW in VEG like turtle slow definitely not for commercial runs but not bad for personal grow assuming you can tolerate the veg time.

Look for the mutant leaf phenos many people have had great lucky with GGG grateful breath and some crazy gratefulbreath x cherry puff phenos being found looks better then the OGKB clone.

Good luck finding a doughy winner

hashdabs

I picked up a pack of the Tony Clifton from Cult Classics, which I will germinate tomorrow:

Tony Clifton: OGKB x (OGKB X Wet Dream)

true grit

Veteran
Ya looking forward to the tony Clifton. I have some ogkb crosses I just flipped (fems from homie) and all are much better growth shape and speed than ogkb cut

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I've been in talks with CultClassics, he says the mutation and slow growth are due to a pathogen. He also says it causes her to give very few healthy offspring.. Once I get my cut cleared of the pathogen I'll be hitting it with Tres Dawg pollen.. Very excited to see the results of all the new OGKB hybrids, everything I've seen so far looks FLAME

shredGnar

I'm thinking about crossing my OGKB to Tres Dawg to try and find an OGKB that can veg to an acceptable flowering size in <80 days, I like growing bushes vs sog type grows so OGKB is just ridiculous for me.. I know Gage Green has some hybrids they haven't released but I don't fuck with GGG, there's also Archive genetics I *THINK* they have an OGKB cross but not sure..

Good luck finding some beans, the OGKB is ssttrrrooonnng.

Why no ggg?

I have only ran their grape stomper og and it is fire..

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I didn't like how many hybrids they put out at first. I pay close attention to the seed game and anyone who pumps out hybrids like GGG is clearly just munching cheddar and not being diligent.

shredGnar

I didn't like how many hybrids they put out at first. I pay close attention to the seed game and anyone who pumps out hybrids like GGG is clearly just munching cheddar and not being diligent.

Yes, they certainly do that.

And all the hybrids I want to try are impossible to find.

I'm sure there is fire to be found in their seeds but you're probably right about cashing in on the hyped strains. At least they're not total hype beasts like rez/alien.

What ogkb crosses does archive have? I have ran quite a few of the docta's work and haven't been disappointed once. Serious heat from him..

Mrrite008

Most GGG releases are extremely limited 1 time drops, never to be released again. So munchin cheddar is a bit of a stretch!

relic1981

Veteran
Chunky Pigs has bred glue breath and gorrilla breath... gorrilla breath is

"the GorillaBreath is my cross of glue x OGKB male bag seed "CookieBoi" I have some as seedlings now, waiting to see if he throws feminized pollen." Chunky pigs

glue breath:

she's a perfect combo of glue and cookies in the aroma with a special kind of euphoria in the head for me.

I made the cross with pollen from 3 week Nanners that my #3 OGKB bag seed spit the first time I ran her from clone.
I only popped 2 seeds and this was the #1, I'm floored by how great she is and it's super vigorous.
future champion

relic1981

Veteran
here are the pics of the glue breath described

not bad for bagseed breeding project. ill be running these in the near future , really as soon as i know they wont herm on me. cant have that! lol. the glue breath looks dank, wish i pics of the gorillabreath. will post pics of how they turn out. these pics are from chunky pigs

Got a pack of some tony Clifton I popped about 2 weeks ago.... 10 out of the 14 seeds made it. Was given 14 seeds in a pack but about 3 of them looked white and premature. I will say that at least 4/10 of my seedlings popped look runty. Will see if I find any faster growing phenos with some ogkb flavor.

true grit

Veteran
Looking good Relic. Sounds like a fire combo... i think right combos with ogkb will be fire. I finished up some OGKB x white and they had some nice terps and potency...some very impressive yield on a few as well.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 1 branch of OGKB pollinated with Sour Dubb.. Was told OGKB doesn't take pollen well. Looks like there should be some seeds. Will see what happens.

true grit

Veteran
Nice PF, might throw a few if ya get her right. Homie hooked me with some of those as well...hoping for a super terpy faster vegging freak.

Has anyone tried grandpas breath ogkb x gdp?

Its a new cross my DVG. Its actually OGKB x Grandpa Larry(Larry OG x GDP) I got 3 Grateful Breaths going now. They look pretty uniform with some slight differences but looks like a beefed up OGKB with whatever GGG Jo stud throws in there. Def not slow like the mom so shall see what comes from them.

Hey Ocean you ever rid your OGKB cut of the pathogen? I would like to hear more on that as your the only person I've heard say this