What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hydrogen peroxide for powdery mildew

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I've always used 1/2 tsp of Dutch master's zone along with 4tbs of dutch master's saturator mixed in a quart spray bottle. Works freakon awesome for powdery mildew. Not a permanent fix, but makes controlling it too easy. I've used it day before harvest no problem...plenty of times. When powdery mildew shows up, I usually have to treat with with this once a week and you never really see it. That's what I do....I tried peroxide....meh

ion

well, it seems h202 is versatile. ive been on the PM regimen for about 6weeks, in check but its constant monitoring......1 veg tent, 3 sog flo tents in a 8x8 room. room gets blown hot air from furnace and small electric for the dips below 10f.

i need to sanitize the room for spores. no bombs, no chem, i havent looked hard into methods yet, but i understand there's various products to wipe surfaces with..........would a high enough concentrate of h202 do the job?

i could see possibly even coating the room with a sprayer, smartly of course, then it all evaporates with no stench, etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts