What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
i think #4 it's a diesel pheno to 75 days of flo, #6 more chocolope to 60 days.
congratulations for this great cross :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
MASTERPIECE garden, hell ya brotha...also my chocotonic turn purple in the end, beautifull cross with awesome smell and taste, ALSO HUGE YIELD...only 1 thing was bad but my fault with inappropriate dry place, i mean when i cut the big fat buds of this plants i dont check regolar( like 2 time a day) the dry process, so in 2 days got some mold attack but just in this case , i think the giant hard rock buds need one more pc fan in dry tent for good result !!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GORGEOUS! :wave:

:tiphat:

i think #4 it's a diesel pheno to 75 days of flo, #6 more chocolope to 60 days.
congratulations for this great cross

Thanks bro :)

Last time I remember both phenos finished at the same time, will see this run...

simply amazing noreason!

:tiphat:

MASTERPIECE garden, hell ya brotha...also my chocotonic turn purple in the end, beautifull cross with awesome smell and taste, ALSO HUGE YIELD...only 1 thing was bad but my fault with inappropriate dry place, i mean when i cut the big fat buds of this plants i dont check regolar( like 2 time a day) the dry process, so in 2 days got some mold attack but just in this case , i think the giant hard rock buds need one more pc fan in dry tent for good result !!

Yeah bro, fat & hard buds need to be checked even in a controlled environment. Often I prefer to discard the flowers from the stem to ensure a good drying process reducing the risk of mold.

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolope F3 - 41 days 12\12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
:wallbash: Why didn't I buy some chocos when I had the chance? They always look so beautiful, whether youre growing them or killerweed or whoever.

Im looking forward to your next release.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wallbash: Why didn't I buy some chocos when I had the chance? They always look so beautiful, whether youre growing them or killerweed or whoever.

Im looking forward to your next release.

You said it! All the plants I saw from KW and others are always of nice plants with nice flowers. Phenotypes are very similar, but you can notice it's not an F1 from the fact you will find differences especially in the smell and in the flowering time. Making it funny to find ''the mom/s'' ;)

I'm trying to arrange some decent packaging and I think I will hit the bay with only a couple of quality genetics, these Chocolope F3 and ChocTonic F1, the only two strains I'm happy to share with you all, already tested and sure they're great seeds.

Unfortunately, after a year of giving away seeds, I have only a small amount of them, so I think there will be a single release. I will post here or on Clarence topic when it's time to, don't miss it.

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And some more of Chocolope F3 - 44 days

The smell increase day after day and the resin too. This strain reacts very nice to topping as my friends KW said.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more ChocoTonoic F1.

The harvest day is not so far away :dance013: Gotta do some bho with it!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always a beautiful garden bro!
Plus you're making concentrates...
I'm coming over with some mascarpone tiramisu a bit later. :smoke out:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always a beautiful garden bro!
Plus you're making concentrates...
I'm coming over with some mascarpone tiramisu a bit later.

Yo man you made me hungry! There are some cannelloni cooking in the oven right now eheheh :biggrin:
I think we could have some nice time in both the kitchen and the garden along with some extracts :biggrin:

Well, coming back to the garden side some Chocolope F3 shots at 44 days

album.php

album.php

picture.php

Green Vibes