What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Seeds - BlackDomina x Nepal Jam

Buddler

Veteran
:tiphat:Howdy DB Thats a neat cross. I"ll tag along for this one i'm sure you ll find something special in those beans..Bud:)

ULMW

Greetings ! Happy New Year Indeed!
Nice combo. The Black Domina x NepJam should be delicious.
I grew the Black Domina x Erd Purt and results were very pleasing.
I have a couple of the NepJam crosses in veg all doing really well.
Wishing you all the best in 2018 and Happy Growing!

Ncali

Veteran
Black domina crosses sound like lovely medicine to grow. This cross sounds like it could have strength, yeild, color and terps to boot!

Under what conditions will the ladies be grown? Medium, lights, in/out etc :biggrin:

Have fun man, tuned in

:lurk:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Dutch Boy, Dubi is a man or rare character and integrity. Only rivaled by his kindness and willingness to share knowledge with customers.
I wish you well with the grow. Peace

X

xavier7995

Woo, glad to see the helmet came off that one. Sounds like a nice cross, I enjoy the flavor black domina brings to the table.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dutch-boy :) Welcome to the ACE wagon!

Thanks for starting a grow diary with the new Black Domina 98 x Purple Nepal Jam fem hybrid! I'm sure you will do a great job with them. Best wishes for the grow!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dutch-boy,

Looks like everything is progressing well on your side :)
They will probably need a bigger pot soon.

Best regards!