Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Damn it stinks in here!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Damn it stinks in here! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 12:48 AM #361
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
we are going to blink twice and wake up in a world full of candy flavored disposable THC vape pens in every gas station and 7-11 in Ermerica and no one will remember what a bud looked like or how stinky they were when smoked in the old days.
some of us will remember~
~star~crash~ is online now Quote

Old 01-22-2018, 04:37 AM #362
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I really don't know all the drama behind all of it, but I've tried to only map things based off an entry I know to be legit based on who entered it.

I agree the categories are silly - the OG, Berry, Skunk, Landrace, etc. but you have to start some where, and it isn't as if the data is useless, it just can't be used as "fact" per say is what I'm gathering?

What plants did Sam enter in which the parents didn't properly attach themselves to their offspring in the galaxy?

Example, there are no less than 4 different "Bubba Kush" clusters including a pre-98 bubba cluster. One of those Bubbas is in the "Master Kush" cluster - which is a mess of Hindu, Afghan, Master, etc.

I'll repeat, I don't think the data is irrelevant. Take it for what it is. It tells us more than we used to know prior and for that reason is a step forward.

I'll admit, I was under the impression it was more fool proof than it seems. However, I was struggling to understand how there are now over 50+ plants in the OG303 cluster, where JoshD cut/entry is located. I guess I'm of the opinion these plants cluster this way because they are siblings from the same seed lot or in the OG case selfed variants, sharing more or less the exact same DNA - or - in some instances, it's simply the same plant entered under the "incorrect" name.

TK is in the OG303 cluster as well.

I think, once you have a 10+ plant cluster, you should be able to zoom into those individual plants for more specific degrees of separation. However, if I get what you all are saying, this isn't possible because they aren't actually testing enough DNA to establish this and their algorithm is essentially lumping the plants that are "nearly" the same?

NEED. INPUT.

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!

Last edited by dank.frank; 01-22-2018 at 07:22 AM..
dank.frank is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:33 AM #363
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Getting ready for the next round in the 945w tent. Decided to change it up this time and went with coir, azomite, castings, and kelp meal. Feeding with PBP and might do a few guano teas later on. I almost forgot how much faster they grow in this stuff. These things are growing like... eh nevermind.

Front and center are my 2 Black Lime Reserve F4 males, courtesy of Baked Beans.

BLR male #1 "Stud Muffin"

Both smell great but man that #1 is a looker! I'll use the two of them on all the BLR ladies and stud muffin is gonna have fun with some of the other ladies in da house.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:48 PM #364
beanz,n

beanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud of
nice and uniform mate , is that batch #1 by looks .....I actually got lime terps pollen out of the #2, crazy when your pollen stinks like limes. testing the offspring now find out in about 7 weeks the end result
beanz,n is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:03 PM #365
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
stud muffin ...that's great

Old 02-13-2018, 09:07 PM #366
~star~crash~

i was gifted some of the Black Lime Reserve F3's and it's been on my mind to pop them every time she gets mentioned somewhere

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:11 AM #367
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
nice and uniform mate , is that batch #1 by looks .....I actually got lime terps pollen out of the #2, crazy when your pollen stinks like limes. testing the offspring now find out in about 7 weeks the end result
I'm not sure which one it is but I do remember you telling me about the lime smelling pollen male before you sent these out so I figured that's where they came from. Was there a 2nd male you also used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
i was gifted some of the Black Lime Reserve F3's and it's been on my mind to pop them every time she gets mentioned somewhere
Same here, I just saw them mentioned one too many times and gave in. Seeing how much beanz likes this line really got me interested. Great smells so far on all of them. Gonna get the party started any day now.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:47 AM #368
beanz,n

beanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud of
hay , I,m finally nearly moving on ....only cause I,ve grown too many of them now and I,ve seen nearly all it has too offer I cannot keep seeing the same thing over and over . I think the lime headbanger probably produced the nicest gear most potent , where as lime is a flavour ride and blissful high .

just speaking too guy today kept 2 of the females he got to run as clones (blr x hb ). don't think he had too many to select from ... pretty plants .

she'll always have a spot in the fridge , saying that I have 5 or so blr #2 running atm .which thinking now you have ... not the #1

and just cause I,m a cheeky c#nt ,
lime dragonblood ( all down the right ...I didn't say I was finished with crosses ) ps pop the mango Nigerian tomorrow mate

Last edited by beanz,n; 02-14-2018 at 12:06 PM..
beanz,n is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:17 PM #369
Scrappy-doo

Wow that one in the back looks like a 15 footer at least. Row of trees there bro! Still working the Mullumbimby? Seen nothing but positivity on the MNH hope those do well for you.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:54 PM #370
~star~crash~

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
and just cause I,m a cheeky c#nt ,
lime dragonblood ( all down the right ...I didn't say I was finished with crosses ) ps pop the ma
ngo Nigerian tomorrow mate
View Image

Jesus H Christ... i can't see the forest through all those tree's !! holy cow