in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Twilight Labs
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2018, 05:07 PM #1731
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
bombay cat, my breeding tent is in the same room as my beds. im about to pop its cherry soon. in the past ive thrown a 3x3 in a spare bedroom inside the house. im hoping the hepa filter stays sealed up good in the new male tent. it goes through a carbon filter in the veg tent too so fingers crossed...
nameless is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:59 PM #1732
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
ballsy
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:00 PM #1733
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
If you are really concerned, you can actually buy window screen material that is rated to keep out allergens. Very fine mesh. They make this for greenhouses as well, to isolate crops for pollination without cross contamination. Look into what the corn industry is doing to isolate non-gmo lines to keep them pure. It's rather insane, actually.

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2018, 03:41 PM #1734
bsgospel

bsgospel is a jewel in the roughbsgospel is a jewel in the roughbsgospel is a jewel in the roughbsgospel is a jewel in the roughbsgospel is a jewel in the roughbsgospel is a jewel in the rough
stomper x bubba + Chuck D = Kick Out The Jams?

Old 02-06-2018, 07:24 PM #1735
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
stomper x bubba + Chuck D = Kick Out The Jams?
sure why not?

Old 02-13-2018, 05:13 AM #1736
brluban

brluban is on a distinguished road
id love to see a gg4 x bubba..... let me go change my panties
brluban is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 03:07 AM #1737
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

def i have gg4 x bubba AND a gg4 x grapestomper og bubba jam coming up in the next batches of beans....

bubba pollinated plants are finishing up nicely now, some even showing brown already
but the grapestomperog x bubbajam male is just cranking up now... that tent is week 2 ish now

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:22 AM #1738
brluban

brluban is on a distinguished road
how you get a male bubba?
brluban is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 05:26 AM #1739
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
def i have gg4 x bubba AND a gg4 x grapestomper og bubba jam coming up in the next batches of beans....

bubba pollinated plants are finishing up nicely now, some even showing brown already
but the grapestomperog x bubbajam male is just cranking up now... that tent is week 2 ish now
I've noticed that females that are in the same room as the flowering males, tend to stop making new flowers when they are all seeded. A few hairs may grow, but only a few. Most of that energy goes towards the seeds.

I'm sure that the nutrient needs of a seeded plant are going to be different from that of a seedless cutting of the same plant. I just haven't heard or seen threads talking about feeding seeded seed crops... I have a current seed crop a few days shy of 8 weeks.
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 08:48 AM #1740
redlaser

redlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud ofredlaser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post

Both of those sound like some potential, are those on your seed co. list?
Look forward to seeing how they progress for you.
Do you have Bubba male and female? Curious where the bubba came from, so many sources.

Saw you had comfrey available, did you divide the ones you had to expand your operation? Good thing I decided to do that, apparently too much mulch had made them start to die in areas, still got about forty starts
redlaser is offline Quote