Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2018, 10:52 AM #2291
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Keeping up with the farm, hunting, taking care of him, growing and... even making beautiful cobs at first try?!?

Your husband is a lucky one! wish him to recover quickly

Last edited by repuk; 02-13-2018 at 12:16 PM..
repuk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:27 AM #2292
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Found a small stash of the Zamaldelica cob I did a couple years ago.

When I smoke the cob I TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO HIGH,
IT'S SO ABSOLUTELY THAT GOOD.

I'M SO HIGH!

lol

Thunk cobs curing in jars as we speak, a couple more weeks and will report.

IN THE MEANTIME THE ZAMALDELICA COB IS VERY GOOD!

lol

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:20 AM #2293
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropped Cat View Post
Found a small stash of the Zamaldelica cob I did a couple years ago.

When I smoke the cob I TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO HIGH,
IT'S SO ABSOLUTELY THAT GOOD.

I'M SO HIGH!

lol

Thunk cobs curing in jars as we speak, a couple more weeks and will report.

IN THE MEANTIME THE ZAMALDELICA COB IS VERY GOOD!

lol
Gotta love that feeling good on you.
I had some Zam yesterday, or was it the day before. I have forgotten what happened after I said WOW! ha ha. Ride that pony my friend.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:03 AM #2294
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Kaskadian: Cob curing makes the weed more potent.

See this analysis of the same sample:

Jar cured: https://i.imgur.com/Kp0Jvo0.jpg

Cob cured: https://i.imgur.com/SyP36kc.jpg

EDIT: 33% increase

Old 02-18-2018, 12:10 AM #2295
Tangwena

This was posted in my grow thread by v1ru5 I hope he doesn't mind me copying it here.
First flower result then cob result of tested bud.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:01 AM #2296
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Across the board dude! Nice proof.
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 11:59 AM #2297
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
That proofs that cobbing achieves better "digestion" which leads to a more efficiently cured, AND concentrated product.
repuk is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 07:22 PM #2298
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
This was posted in my grow thread by v1ru5 I hope he doesn't mind me copying it here.
First flower result then cob result of tested bud.

View Image View Image
I posted those results in this thread when I first got them. I posted them again when SkunkmanSam was commenting about no lab tests. They do show an increase in all cannabinoids. What the didn't show, to my surprise, was much decarboxylation. I wish they would have had microbial and terpene results, that would be interesting...
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:41 PM #2299
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
I posted those results in this thread when I first got them. I posted them again when SkunkmanSam was commenting about no lab tests. They do show an increase in all cannabinoids. What the didn't show, to my surprise, was much decarboxylation. I wish they would have had microbial and terpene results, that would be interesting...
Thanks for clearing that up my friend I remember that post now
Yes there could even be changes that are not tested for in these tests as well as the things you mentioned.
But at least it shows that there are some changes happening during the cure.
You can feel the difference in the high if the cure is successful.

As just about every cure is different its really hard to pin it down without knowing what you are looking for.
I am just happy I can make it happen more often than not.
Still a lot of experimentation to do.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:13 AM #2300
Tangwena

Golden brown texture like sun

Here is a close up of the Panama cob after aging for one month.
This golden brown resin is one of my favorite results along with the red color it seems to be the most trippy.

9 members found this post helpful.