Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Thread Title Search
Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2017, 06:02 AM #301
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
So sorry to hear.

https://herb.co/2017/06/19/hodgkins-lymphoma-cannabis/

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/c...-lymphoma.html

https://www.healthmj.com/cancer/todd-...-cannabis-oil/

Perhaps tinctures, edibles, capsules (decarbed matter packed in gel caps), trying all at different times to see what she responds to the best. Definitely if you have access to fresh material, blend in leaves, trim into smoothie/shake with yogurt, veggies and fruits.

Made some RSO for friend that have III Pancreatic, IV Liver carcinoma. He couldn't tolerate it w/ chemo unfortunately. Asked he start out slow ....1/2 gram at first 2-3x a day, or when he was sleeping. Second round of chemo after first made marginal difference shrinking tumors.

Everyone is different, but I urge your wife to try what works for her, or combination.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 10-29-2017, 10:30 AM #302
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I haven't read much in this thread yet but wife has non hodgkin's lymphoma and her first 4 months of chemo didn't work. I thought for sure she would be better but now I'm really getting worried. Any one know if the oil works on her type of cancer? Thanks, Stash
Yes it does. It is one that we've been most successful with. We used a gram a day of absolute.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2017, 06:42 PM #303
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.

Old 10-29-2017, 08:57 PM #304
Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgoob View Post
My real question was, how do I convince someone to try this stuff?

Oh, I got it. Take a small pill. And say "you wanna get high?" Almost anyone would say "yes!"

No, but really with the stigma attached and it being illegal.

But hey what about if she told a nurse and somehow it became a legal battle and she wins! And we change our laws!

Do you think me and my friends should all visit her and me and another friend are visibly high?

I have no ideas on this.
300 mg doses of cannabis are closer to a put down than a high. They have to work up to it.

Dr Melamede came up with giving the patient 3X the oil dosage in citicolene about 20 minutes before the oil dose to mollify the psychoactive effects of the cannabis.

A 50/50% stain of THC/CBD like that Cannatonic pheno, also greatly reduces the high, with the CBD acting as an antagonist.

As far as selling the patient, no clue. We've provided oil to people who decided not to use it after discussing it with their doctor and who died, but the oil was passed on to someone who did use it and lived, calling it a miracle.

It requires a commitment to be virtually put down while building tolerance, but not so much of an effect once tolerance is built.

Chemo destroys the immune system, while cannabis boosts it so it enacts its own cure. Both have their downside during treatment.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:57 AM #305
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?

Old 10-30-2017, 11:20 AM #306
Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgoob View Post
I'm going to try Vit C and citi.

I also have a 3.5% CBD. I guess my harvest will be for her.

I guess I'm going to have to shop for afghani, or some other one. and do a great decarb

You think if I wrote her a card, or juiced up the outside of the box with graphics she would take them?
Not knowing her, I have no opinion. What would get her excited about living?

Old 10-30-2017, 06:02 PM #307
angelgoob

Maybe I can say she has to be here to cook for us. and expand her garden in the future.

I can also say "maybe God wants you to live, maybe he wants you to die" bot have you ever walked out in traffic knowing cars would be there? No. So there should be no reason to not use this. Coz that's what it's basically like if you turn it down.

Old 11-06-2017, 07:37 AM #308
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I uses to think sugar might be cancer causing but now not so much. Too much sugar would throw you system off though. There was a guy here that had cancer and he researched the sugar thing and said no it does not matter. Had some scientific stuff to back it up.

You can cause cancer cells to die with all manner of things added to a petri dish. It does not mean the body will react the same way. Or force cells to mutate for that matter.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2017, 08:15 AM #309
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
White sugar puts your body in acidic state.. thats a perfect for spreading disease
further on other organs cause medium is favorable and alouds illness to trive..

body have powers to heal itself if you stop to made bad things to same body..

there are good number of folks that cured self but they was pretty disciplined
in intake of unhealthy food or any food at all,they moved from bad habbits,etc..

intake is a very important to treat cancer... industry food and processed food killing for sure..
Dog Star is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:36 AM #310
medicalmj

medicalmj is a jewel in the roughmedicalmj is a jewel in the roughmedicalmj is a jewel in the roughmedicalmj is a jewel in the roughmedicalmj is a jewel in the roughmedicalmj is a jewel in the rough
Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.
Just a little disclaimer: I don't really grow weed, hell I've never even tried it. My shrink suggested I develop an alter-ego to help with my low self esteem. So I took on the identity of a marijuana grower. Seemed real exciting and a little risque. So if I post any pictures, sorry but they're just something I found on the internet. Thanks in advance for playing along, and helping me with these tough times!
medicalmj is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.