Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > FOE20 gets done dirt.

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
FOE20 gets done dirt. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2018, 03:31 AM #51
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Cool

Hey Foe, glad you're able to get your old genetics back and get back in the game!
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:43 AM #52
killa12345
Ultimate Purple Breeder

killa12345 has a spectacular aura aboutkilla12345 has a spectacular aura aboutkilla12345 has a spectacular aura aboutkilla12345 has a spectacular aura aboutkilla12345 has a spectacular aura about
Good to see ya again Foe

Old 02-13-2018, 05:32 AM #53
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough3rd-3yed is a jewel in the rough
Nice to have you back here brother !

3rd-3yed is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 05:40 PM #54
FOE20
Showin New Dawgs Old Trichs

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
gratzi folks.....as they say shit happens....but ya cant let it keep ya down either or they win..

good to se ya bradda Bart!1....we'll be talkin soon captain!....

lol....bradda Cone...oh my good m,an..Ive gotten some of your msgs and have tried to reply....But no matter now were here together yet again!!....I'll def be hitting yo up bradda...and damn glad to see you in good health!......be talkin soon so no worries m8!....

hey hey 3rd eye bro!...thnx for your kid words on my msgs page....damn glad to be back bro!....see ya on the boards
FOE20
FOE20 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:11 PM #55
iTarzan

iTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to behold
Very happy it all worked out for you.

Did the electric company worker report you? And if he did for what? Did he smell the grow?
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 08:47 PM #56
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Wow what a story. I can't imagine the emotional hell you went through. I'm so glad to hear you walked away. No one should be looking at that kind of time for cannabis.

Best vibes to you for a peaceful life going forward!

Cheers!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 12:25 AM #57
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to allSlim Pickens is a name known to all
We sure are glad to see that things worked out,but I'll bet the stress took years off your life Bro.

Hoping it is smooooth sailing for you from here on out!
I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 03:55 AM #58
FOE20

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
Very happy it all worked out for you.

Did the electric company worker report you? And if he did for what? Did he smell the grow?
yea thats my impression bro......pretty stupid of me but at the time I wasnt myself either...

hey bradda Slim!!...big thnx for the post bro...You guys saved my ass!

Hey so you all can see this??.....kewl....its been laggin bad here for some reason...
but yes...were back and all they did was piss us off, tried to take our soul..... and only made Us stronger....Keep rollin!
FOE20
FOE20 is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 03:57 AM #59
FOE20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digahole View Post
He beat his case friends
fukin A we'ed did!!!!!.......well actually the blue jonny's fuked up.....heh....so thanks too their stupidity We won!...
FOE20
FOE20 is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 05:50 PM #60
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud ofVash has much to be proud of
Wow.....hell of a story, bro, but glad all is well with you. If remember correctly, you were a DJShort fan? That's where I use to see you hanging out all the time. Anyway, welcome back.
Vash is offline Quote