Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Cali regs allow 25% PM coverage, hair, poop and all your fave pesticides!

Thread Title Search
Cali regs allow 25% PM coverage, hair, poop and all your fave pesticides! Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 10:13 AM #31
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond repute
The simple truth is an awful lot of Cannabis was sprayed with poisons or had PM pre legalization, if you think you can just smell all the pesticides on Cannabis you are dreaming....
Corporations did not control Cannabis in 1937 they could not grow or sell it until after around 2000.
Prop 64 legalization allows everyone to grow safe clean Cannabis for personal use, maybe just do that?
I have never used pesticides and never will, on Cannabis or food.
You do have a choice....
-SamS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAnnoyed View Post
Fuck legalization. I've been to 60 dispensaries now and can SMELL pesticides at every one.

I never SMELLED pesticides in my life, before walking into a legal (mmj) shop.

Legalization started in 1937 when the corporations took it out of the hands of the people and spent 70 years figuring how to eradicate the natural plant and make it another patented poison snake oil profit machine.
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:06 AM #32
SoulAnnoyed
Banned

SoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the rough
Did I say I could smell them all? That's why I never smelled them. Black market growers don't sell shit that smells like pesticides. Dispensaries and legal outlets do. I bet I've smoked plenty of pesticides pre-legalization, if that's what you're attempting to say.

You think this is a dream? What are you even trying to say? I have a choice to smoke weed or not?

You spend a lot of time defending something,while making contrary statements. I'm never sure what you imagine it looks like to forum readers hahaha.. We all know Cannabis has been grown since 1937,by corporate researchers. Fucking give it up, youre not one of them anymore. They kicked you to the curb. Now you got nothing but "skunk" fame, and no skunk. You hated skunk yet it's your namesake and claim to fame. Some retards might buy your shit, I have no reason to. You sold skunk. And the DEA rounded up everyone growing it. How coincidental.

Tell Barry's wife I said hi you CIA faggot. Youre the sole reason I will never take this site serious,and will continue to troll it til you off yourself on your boat and float out to sea to rot.
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 11:44 AM #33
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond repute
SoAnnoying,
You have a lot of hate that is blinding your eyes, and your "facts" are more like fake news....
Can you list a few corporate growers that have been cultivating since 1937?

Most of the Skunk seeds sold in the world were knockoffs made by others, they just used Skunk because it was easy to knockoff as it was a very consistent hybrid and easy to knockoff, as well as being available very early in 1975.

If your purpose is to continue to troll, what can I say? You said it all.... Keep up the great job.....
I am happy you found a reason to go on, it must be tough life for a blind little troll...
-SamS

Last edited by Sam_Skunkman; 02-13-2018 at 07:01 PM..
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2018, 07:44 AM #34
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Tolerance of high levels of mold,etc. is proof the Government doesn't care about weed smokers well being at all.

Way too many "growers" in this very forum were complaining a few months ago about the "evil and nazi fake legalization in CA" because very strict quality controls were being expected to be put into place; guess who pushed to lower the first proposed standards? The devil? Maybe it was the money-hungry "growers" who think like most on this forums that stuff like eagle20 is great and that Oregon has an ideal outdoors climate LOL!!!!
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2018, 08:38 AM #35
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
Bombadil, your back bro! Nice to see you.
Wendull C. is offline Quote