Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Finding the best solution to put the dankest weed on a website

Thread Title Search
Finding the best solution to put the dankest weed on a website Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2018, 01:19 PM #11
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCatalunya View Post
Yes, it would be great, but we are entering the era of "proprietary information" ... people are starting to keep things to themselves, competition is starting in earnest.
"Proprietary information" has always been with us. Remo Nutrients will tell you what it'll do for your plants, but they sure as hell won't give you the recipe for it. I see that shit in offices all the time. From a business perspective, it's called information dependance. That where you have to depend on someone else to get the job done. That very bad, and in many cases can get you fired, but it happens all the time. It's normal for some people to not give everything away, and if they do, some keep key information from you. I hate that shit.

But these forums solve that. The Grow Journals are a perfect example of it. Share and grow wiser brother.
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 03:52 PM #12
Absolem

Absolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to all
For $40.00 you can have an analysis done on any fertilizer at JR. Peters. Majority of the fertilizer companies catering to cannabis growers buy their salts from Hafia and Yara. They take those salts mix them in water and sell it at cut throat rates making their buyers think they really bought something special.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:02 AM #13
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
"Proprietary information" has always been with us. Remo Nutrients will tell you what it'll do for your plants, but they sure as hell won't give you the recipe for it. I see that shit in offices all the time. From a business perspective, it's called information dependance. That where you have to depend on someone else to get the job done. That very bad, and in many cases can get you fired, but it happens all the time. It's normal for some people to not give everything away, and if they do, some keep key information from you. I hate that shit.

But these forums solve that. The Grow Journals are a perfect example of it. Share and grow wiser brother.

I had not actually heard the term "information dependence" but I understand it totally, having worked in IT... a geeky mate of mine got a job at a medium sized company 25 years ago and set up everything, knew everything... nobody else did... So he left, and became a contractor, milked them big time through information dependence.

I do agree that we should share, and that you can glean a lot of information from these forums, but the McBud corporations will also be reading an that is why some people are not shouting from the rooftops about little things they find out.

Old 02-13-2018, 02:51 AM #14
SoulAnnoyed
Banned

SoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the rough
So you want a list of caretakers for the dispensary mafia to target and wipe out?

Dispensaries dont have good Cannabis, at all.

The dankest dank doesn't need to be sold. That shit sells itself before harvest. Not to no licensed monopoly outlet.

Regular folk will never have access to the dankest.
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote