Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Kratom Now an Opioid, FDA Says

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
Kratom Now an Opioid, FDA Says Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2018, 01:38 AM #11
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
It's just bullshit that a non-lethal remedy would be scheduled because it causes a slight good feeling. That's what it is too.

Laws only make prisoners.

It's actually very hard to overdose on opium. It takes a gram orally, with no tolerance. Easy for a dog but not a human. They just make things sound far worse than they really are.

Exploiting peoples suffering is not freedom for the sufferers. Then we have the long ass battle of proving safety and effectivness and legalizing state by state.

It's a backwards country
Its not as backwards as you think it is. Its highly organized, just not in the way that you would prefer. That ridiculously arduous path to legal use isn't a stupid accident. The pervasive stereotype that all "recreational" drug users are disgusting stupid lowlifes is something we've all got from watching too much government approved TV and movies (thanks Chong) and from placing too much belief in what government so-called scientists and other officials say when its reported in the government-friendly press. I went to public school, the propaganda and systematic manipulation starts at a very young age.
Calling all that "backwards" or "stupid" only serves to disguise it's malicious intent and dangerous capabilities.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:22 PM #12
igrowone

igrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud of
the thing is, kratom isn't an opioid, just a simple lie
why not? lies worked for cannabis for 80 fucking years
compounds derived from opium are opioids
but i suspect it was no rocket scientist that came up with this zippy one liner

Old 02-12-2018, 04:14 AM #13
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of lightG.O. Joe is a glorious beacon of light
It's an opioid when the definition is action on opioid receptors. Like tramadol. It's still fake news because that's been known since way before it became popular on drug boards much less the public. They're just taking advantage of the situation and weaponizing the term. The FDA has been going after herbs since ephedra and have you tried buying that in the US since 04. Kratom hysterics is just something a lot of people can use to their advantage. How much good kratom is there now anyways - you'd think producers would be having problems supplying so many tons of quality product at some point but it will be easier after the coming ban. Kratom must be flying off the shelves and into freezers in the US now.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:26 AM #14
igrowone

igrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O. Joe View Post
It's an opioid when the definition is action on opioid receptors. Like tramadol. It's still fake news because that's been known since way before it became popular on drug boards much less the public. ...

that's right
claims can not be refuted when you make the definitions
wonderful power that
schedule 1 here we come, or is that a tiny bead of sweat on the FDA's lip?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:15 PM #15
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
This sucks cause I wanted to use it for my alcoholism.
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 07:51 PM #16
Easy7

Easy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to all
If it's not backwards, then what is the real motivation?

Synthetic reality? Seems backwards to me. But some people very much hate nature and reality.

The synthetic reality is people are medicated by means of drugs and media. Heavily conditioned to be comforted by being told how it is. That experimental thought is wrong.

Even the liberals are brainwashed. The mainstream liberals. The granolas. Then there are those at the brink of death, born in the 30s, terrified of everything yet have hope in what I see as backwards synthetic politics/church/dogma. Then they have grandkids just like them. All cheeky and dumb as a box of dicks.

The world should start over.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:07 PM #17
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
The world should start over.
Recapitulation...
Coming soon to an earth near you.

Better get that kratom folks...

Will it grow up here in the North? (IDK)
If so... get seeds!
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 08:55 PM #18
Easy7

Easy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to all
Seeds are almost always not viable. Seeds from clones also will not grow. Seeds must be germinated very soon after harvest, as with many tropical plants. Even quicker than coca.

Will not tolerate cold and freezing temps. I have grown a rifat indoors. Don't believe anyone selling clones online these days.

It's far better/easier/safer than opiates. No direct deaths but some drug combo deaths with no dosage stated of any combo of substances.

What I want to know is how to mess with these peoples reality. I am afraid to talk openly with most people because they are absurdly condition to be assholes or violent if at all there dogma is questioned.

Old 02-20-2018, 01:49 AM #19
therevverend

therevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of light
In Middle School I remember the teachers were hot on the idea that if one person behaves irresponsibly everyone should lose their privilege. It pissed me off then and it pisses me off now. A public school run by proto-fascists is ideal for preparing kids for the real world.
They keep closing the doors on people's options.
They push the hell out of oxycontin, create an epidemic of their own making. Then they say it's bad and remove it. Without presenting a safer alternative when there's plenty of safer alternatives.
Hell, percodan was safer but you don't see that anymore. It punishes the junkies and the people who actually need pain relief alike. hey're on a witch hunt, moral panic, for anything associated with opiates. Bad news for people getting relief from Kratom.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2018, 01:55 AM #20
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud of
This is ludicrous.

Like can you extract codeine and morphine or make heroin with Kratom?

I say no. So it's not an opiate producing plant according to me and science.

Those lawmakers don't know what they are talking about once again.