Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Owners of Vaporizer Mighty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2018, 03:06 PM #31
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of lightRingodoggie is a glorious beacon of light
I have tried a bunch of dry herb vapes and most of them really suk.

The only one I have found that is worth beans is the Arizer Solo. I have not tried a Mighty yet.

Anyone have a Solo AND a Mighty to give a comparative opinion?

I would not call the Solo portable. Although it has a real long lasting battery and you could fit it in your pocket, the glass mouthpiece kills the 'portable' aspect.

That Mighty looks huge. I wear 'skinny jeans'. That sucker ain't gonna fit in MY pocket. LMAO

Thanks
Ringodoggie is online now Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 07:25 PM #32
AndreaEvil

AndreaEvil is on a distinguished road
I’m using capsules for the first time, how does it work the warming process? I mean, do I have to let it warm for some time because of the capsules? Or I just use the same temperature and time of warming?

I’m sorry it that’s not clear :/
AndreaEvil is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2018, 07:25 PM #33
Koondense

Koondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to all
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I'm now part of the mighty family, just got mine yesterday
Still didn't try it though.

Judging from many reviews the mighty/crafty vapor is the strongest among portable vapes, the arizer solo/air are not far behind but seem to be equally tasty if not a bit tastier due to the all glass vapor path.

Yeah, the mighty is definitely not for skinny jeans Get some working pants or a bag.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:51 AM #34
Blottd

Blottd is on a distinguished road
How is it? I just moved to Australia after running with an Extreme Q forever and I'm dying to vape again. Been eyeing this guy: https://vaporizersdirect.com.au/mighty-vaporizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
I'm now part of the mighty family, just got mine yesterday
Still didn't try it though.

Judging from many reviews the mighty/crafty vapor is the strongest among portable vapes, the arizer solo/air are not far behind but seem to be equally tasty if not a bit tastier due to the all glass vapor path.

Yeah, the mighty is definitely not for skinny jeans Get some working pants or a bag.

Cheers
Blottd is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 11:57 AM #35
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blottd View Post
How is it? I just moved to Australia after running with an Extreme Q forever and I'm dying to vape again. Been eyeing this guy: https://vaporizersdirect.com.au/mighty-vaporizer
the mighty is good but not the best anymore ,some of the newer designs piss all over the mighty ,,checkout the haze3 or boundless cf range ,,both deliver as good if not better vape than the mighty ,,battery on the haze 3 is changeable which is really the mighty downfall ,the boundless has a superfast heat up time which really conserves battery use ,can use a powerbank with them also ..

customer service at stors and bickel is good ,,they do have a lot of returns and deal with complaints well ,,for the money do you really want to have to keep sending it back to germany ,,afom has s &b customer service on speed dial and knows their names lol

if it was my choice i would go for the crafty over the mighty as it does fit in your pocket and you can powerbank it ..

i got the boundless cf for £80 so if i lose it or have it nicked, like my crafty was its not such a biggie ,,great for taking on holidays too

volcano for the house though i love it
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 06:27 PM #36
Koondense

Koondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to all
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I don't agree, Boundless products are not in same range of performance as S&B vapes, Haze 3 is good but also not on same level(conduction vape) as the Mighty/Crafty.
From what I seen the only better portable vape is the Ghost MV1, which seems to be the next level but is not easy to get in EU and costs more than the Mighty.

I tried the Mighty yesterday and was very pleased with the vapor quality, tasty, thick and cool enough for longer rips. Compared to the Grasshopper it's more user friendly, but the GH gives a bit thicker vapor and will be my main vape to use with a bong, that's where it really shines, it's perfect for water tools.
Overall the Mighty is a great vape but gotta use it more to be sure of its full functionality. If you(Blottd) have the money, get one but be sure the size will be ok, otherwise maybe get the Crafty, it's much smaller.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 01:01 PM #37
Blottd

Blottd is on a distinguished road
Ya doesn't look like the MV1 is available in Australia. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy it. Spending so much ripping my bong anyway and I've saved up a little bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
I don't agree, Boundless products are not in same range of performance as S&B vapes, Haze 3 is good but also not on same level(conduction vape) as the Mighty/Crafty.
From what I seen the only better portable vape is the Ghost MV1, which seems to be the next level but is not easy to get in EU and costs more than the Mighty.

I tried the Mighty yesterday and was very pleased with the vapor quality, tasty, thick and cool enough for longer rips. Compared to the Grasshopper it's more user friendly, but the GH gives a bit thicker vapor and will be my main vape to use with a bong, that's where it really shines, it's perfect for water tools.
Overall the Mighty is a great vape but gotta use it more to be sure of its full functionality. If you(Blottd) have the money, get one but be sure the size will be ok, otherwise maybe get the Crafty, it's much smaller.

Cheers
Blottd is offline Quote