Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > The Vault Cannabis Seed Store > The Vaults Welcome Promotion - Win FREE Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for quality great genetics at The Vault Cannabis Seed Store!
The Vaults Welcome Promotion - Win FREE Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2017, 06:04 PM #91
George_TheVault
Vendor

George_TheVault will become famous soon enoughGeorge_TheVault will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
Well, that is, without a doubt the fastest shipping to the US that I have ever had.

And, wow, what a package. Here's a group of people who really know how to make you feel like a winner.

T-shirts, papers, stickers, tips, bands... and my favorite, a beer coaster that says, "I'm only drinking because I'm out of weed." LMAO Royal Queen Seeds promo item.

Thanks again to George and to The Vault for such a great prize. My next seed order will definitely be going to The Vault.

Thanks again and.... yep, it's a Merry Christmas.
Thanks buddy, I do love those RQS coasters lol
Use discount code ICMAG10 for a 10% discount
George_TheVault is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 06:04 PM #92
George_TheVault
Vendor

George_TheVault will become famous soon enoughGeorge_TheVault will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmando22 View Post
Shot did everyone get theres already? Mine hasn't got her yet you think Christmas set it back?
Hi buddy, yeah im sure its just delayed due to holiday back logs, give it some more time and if still no sign then let me know

Old 01-01-2018, 02:51 AM #93
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to all
K will do thanks George
Patmando22 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:45 AM #94
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to all
Big thanks to George and the team at the vault my package got here thanks to George making sure the address i gave was right( which it wasn't because i sent the wrong address) and im pleased to have found a heap of prizes in my mailbox tonight. So with no further ado. ......

Old 02-09-2018, 04:46 AM #95
Patmando22

Old 02-09-2018, 04:47 AM #96
Patmando22

Thanks again guys

Old 02-09-2018, 08:14 PM #97
George_TheVault
Vendor

you're welcome buddy and glad to see it has got to you safe and sound

Enjoy!

Old 02-09-2018, 08:55 PM #98
Patmando22

I surly will il tag you when i get them going